Chapter 17- Stay away from me!

( Isabella's POV)

"Marco stoop! It hurts."I cried as he put his hands on my hibs, and pushed me into the wall vioently.

" PHINEAS!!! PHINEAS HELP!" I screamed, I could barely keep myself up. I felt nauseated and so incredibly dizzy. I was going to pass out soon. But I HAD to get help. 

"Shut up bitch! Don't you know he doesn't love you, he never did and he never will." Marco looked me straight in the eyes with his evil eyes, blacker than I've ever seen. I can't belive that I was so wrong about him! Everything I believed was wrong. 

( Phineas's POV)

" PHINEAS!!! PHINEAS HELP!" I regonized the voice, Isabella? What's happening?! My blood turned to ice. And my brain went full on caveman. Must. save. Izzy.                    

" ISABELLA!" I shouted and ran after the sound of screams. Omg what's happening?? I have to make sure she's okay! Now!!! I swear if anyone touched even a piece of hair of her that person is dead.

( Marco's POV )

Oh my days.... I wish she would just stop screaming... my ears are sore.

" Shut up! You little girl!" I said and put a hand on her mouth, why does the pill don't work faster? Then she bit me.. " Ouch...." Oh my god does she have rabbitteeth or something?

" Let go of me!" She shouted and cried more, I could see the fear in her eyes, she didn't know what to do, she was all alone. Perfect I thought and smirked even more evil.

At least I thought we were, but as I was kissing her a person behind me shouted " Hey what are you doing! Get away from her now!" I knew that voice, and a snap later I was completly frozen, but I didn't let Isabella go, she was to weak to fight back anymore, finally the pill worked and then for nothing!

I felt hand holding around my shirt and turned me around, then before I could react a fist punched me right in my face. A red haired teeange boy stood there with the angriest face ever, ready to punch me again. But this time I was ready, he's not gonna ruin my plan, I have been working on so long to destroy her.. After all she did she derserves this! They all do. 

" Phineas Flynn, your jerk get the hell out of here!" I shouted, but of course he didn't care and by the time I looked back, Isabellaa was gone. F*ck, no no....

" Marco listen to me." Isabella shouted crying. " Stay away from me! You heard me! If you ever touch me or anybody I care about again, I will make you regret it... " She screamed and the tears kept running down her face. She stood behind Phineas, who looked like he was ready to murder me. 

" Trust me Isabella Garcia-Shaprio this isn't the last you have seen of me! Get it? I will have my revenge.. Sooner or later!" I shouted and ran away, angry and frustrated. Curse you Isabella Garcia-Shapiro and Phineas Flynn.

" If I see you again, I swear I will rip your head off!" Phineas shout, pff... Like he scares me, if I ever see him again he will feel pain, that's for sure.

( Isabella's POV)

My dress is ripped, my hair is ruined, I feel like I'm about to faint. oh and I was almost sexually assaulted! Yup the worst day.... the worst night ever! 

" Ph-Phineas ? How could I be so wrong? Why can't I do anything right ? What have I done wrong?" I cried and felt on ground. My head spinned around, I'm so nauseated.

" Oh.. Izzy I'm so sorry, for everything. You didn't deserve this... nobody does...  and I'm sorry for being a part of that." He puts an arm around me, and made me feel safer. I put my head on his chest. He put his fingers through my hair.