Chapter 1- Start of summer

(No one's POV)

" Omg I can't believe that its finally Summer!! " Isabella said excited. Gretchen and the other fireside girls nodded and smiled. " So are you finally going to tell Phineas have you feel after so many years?" asked Gretchen and smirked.

Isabella nooded and took a deep breath before she said.

" You know that Phineas and Ferb invited me to Spain with them, and I think it's time to say what I feel, so I don't have to cry myself into sleep every night, so I am gonna do it in Spain, I'm finally gonna tell him how I feel." The fireside girls nodded and said goodbye to each other, and Isabella went to her house. She said hey to her mother and went up to her room, wondering what Phineas doing, as always.

(Phineas's POV)

I smiled how could I not smile, it was summervacation!!! Many days just with fun and friends, and our trip to Spain with Izzy I can't wait. Ferb saw me smilling and asked.

" Why are you in a such good mood?"

" Ohh you know it's summer and were are going to Spain with our best friend, why shouldn't I smile?" I was almost always in a good mood, especially when it's summer!

Ferb nodded, and I continued smilling and thinking about what we are going to do this summer. An hour later Candace came in to say goodbye, she were on her way to Spain, and in two weeks we would visit her. We hugged each other and she said, " See ya in two weeks, oh and Isabella " she blinked, then she laughed and left. I was really confused, why did she blink when she said Isabellas name, It was just Izzy, Izzy our best friend that Candace had seen a thousand times, why was she so weird now. I looked at Ferb who giggled, I send him a confused face, which just made him giggled more.

" I'm going to bed." I stood up on my way to the bathroom.

" Already it's only 10:30 pm, you're okay? " Ferb asked.

"Yeah yeah sure, I just wanna be fresh to tomorrow, first day of summer is going to be epic.

( Isabella's POV)

I tried to get Phineas attention today as I do everyday, but as always he didn't noticed me, it really was hard to get through the day, but I can lose my hopes now right? I am so in love with this boy, and I can thank him enough for giving me those amazing butterflies. But how is it possible not to noticed my flirty behavior? Boys...

"Ohh Phineas please noticed me.", I whispered into my pillow, I would give everything to know how Phineas feels about me, maybe there was hope? Or not... I put on my pyjamas and went to bed. I dreamed about him, we were in Paris.... And he was about to kiss me, but then suddenly I felt someone dragging me away from him.... I tried to scream. But instead I just woke up, Oh thank God it only was a dream, I was all sweaty and I was hyperventilating...

I tried to calm down... Deep breathe... Think about something nice.. Like Phineas? Shirtless...

Isabella geez... My brain laughed at me, but I was happy cause i fell a sleep smilling.

(Hey guys this was my first chapter i hope you liked it, hope you would like to follow the story. And sorry if i write bad, remember that i'm not from an english land<33 Love ya all , See ya)