Chapter 20 - Spa-day

(Isabella's POV)

So status is : I just ate breakfast with Candace in totally silence. Yeah a little awkward but I didn't really feel like talking right now. " So... Looking forward to our day?" Candac said to break the silence.

" Sure." I said and looked down on my toast, and wrapped a finger around a piece of hair and curled it.

" Well.. I know you don't want to talk to me right now. But can't we just have this day? A day where we gets a mani-pedi and massage. A day when we can talk, about everything. Girl stuff... like boys, movies, friends you know... life. Please one day with my good friend is all I ask for. And after today you can hate me all you want." Candace made puppyeyes. Don't look at them Isabella you can say no or stop smilling when you see them.

I can do, I can do it!... Okay I can't.

" A mani-pedi does sound great . Fine." I said giving up, grr I don't have chance against Candace Flynn. " But only because you mean so much to me." I gave her a little smile.

" Thanks Izzy, you have no idea what it means." Candace said and jumped over to me excited and hugged me. That goof. But she's awesome.

" Yeah you're welcome, but I can't breathe !"  I giggled, and tried push Candace away, not hard or anything but she's so strong when she's excited. And if I wanted to survive I had to push her away.

" Oh.. Sorry Izzy I'm just excited." She laugh and took a step back from me. " Well. What are we waiting on? Let's go!" Then she took my hand and we went out of our room. Before the elevator door closed. I looked over at Phineas and Ferb's door, and suddenly a memory came back.

" Huh like you would care." I said, I ran into the elevator, the elevator door closed and his sad and hurted face was the last thing I remembered.

I shocked my head.. Did that happen last night? Of course.. I was angry yesterday and I still was today, but why did I say that sentence? Like you would care. Hmm this was too much for now. But at least I'm glad one of my memories is back.

" Something wrong?" Candace asked. " Nah.. It's nothing I'll tell later." She nodded and looked at her phone on the rest of the trip.

" So what's Stacy doing? I mean shouldn't she come and visit you here?"

" Well. Yeah she should have but there was some family troubles." Candace answered without looking up from her phone. Oh no I hope it's nothing seriously. Ginger, Stacy's little sister, is one of my best friend and her family means a lot to me.

The elevator door opens, and we walk out. A spanish man comes to take our into a room. " Hola my names is Pablo and I'll be the one to give you ladies a massage today. I am also responsible for the spa so if you need anything, or have any questions then just say my name and I'll be there. En un momento." He was a tall, thin man, with black hair and beard, brown eyes and seemed very friendly.

" Gracias Pablo, we can wait." Candace smiled kindly. I nodded and smiled, I was actually pleased and I think my back will thank me for this massage.

" So come with me ladies. " Pablo said and we followed him into a changing room. Where there was a locker with a number on and a white robe with the hotels name on it. " When you have changed just come into the massage-room, I and my assistent ,Camilla, will take very good care of you."

We both nodded, then he left the room so we started to change.

When we were done changing, we walked into the special massage-room excited and ready to be relaxed. We laid down on the massage table. The assistent was a 30 year old, blond, blue eyed gorgeous woman. " Hola dear, I'm Camilla but just call me Cami and please just tell me where it hurts and where it feels good. " Ohh... Her voice was so sweet.

" Thank u. My back does hurt pretty much so please be carefull. " I said, while my face was in that small room they made for your head when you lays down on the massage table.

" Of course sweetie. Ohh my goodness, your back it almost blue! What happen?"  It was very sweet of her to be worried about me, after we just met.

" I actually don't know and I don't feel like talking about it, if it's okay."

" Of course, just enjoy it and try to relax." She made her voice lower and more calm. It was nice, so I closed my eyes and the massage started.

( After the massage)

It was like my body was melting, but in a good way. I could barely open my eyes, my pain in the m back was gone for now. I felt something good, relaxed.

" You're done for now miss. But there's a mani-pedi ready for u now." Camilla said and took my hand to help me up, I knew thought I would never had got up by my self. She is really good! I think Cami is the best masseur ever.

" Thank you Cami, I really needed that, you're really good, you know that right." My voice was so relaxed that it took me forever to say it.

" Thanks dear, see you later hopefully." She waved at me and soon Candace came over to me, just as relax as me, I think Pablo was very good too.

" Come on Isabella our mani-pedi is ready.. Oh and btw nice to meet ya, I'm Candace." Then they gave each other a handshake. " Hola, I'm Camilla but just call me Cami. So nice to meet ya to, well enjoy the rest of your day," Cami said and gave us a huge smile.

We waved at her and moved to the other room when two Asian women was sitting around about 100 different nailpolish. " Hey girls, take a seat and let start shall we?" One of the Asian women said. They both looked very sweet and they was smilling so much, you couldn't do anything else but smilling back.

We nodded and took a set seat. I couldn't stop looking at the pink nail polish with a orange diamond on. And for some reason it reminded me of... Phineas! But almost everything does that, I hope that changes soon, cause I don't wanna think about him when I know he doesn't like me. Can't believe I was so stupid!

( Phineas's POV)

I opened my eyes, stretched my body and smiled to the new day. I looked over at Ferb's bed but he wasn't there. Wonder where he could be? He use to love sleeping as late as possible it's me there have to wake him, so we can make the most of everyday. But now he's up before me.

Then I remembered last night. Oh no! I have to see how Izzy is. Maybe she is heartbroken and can't get out of bed? I ran out of bed and towads the door, but just when I was about to open it, Ferb came in, looking worried.

" Eh.. Morning Ferb, ehh.. Why are you looking so worried?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

" Morning.. You were on your way to Isabella right?" He fumbled with his hands as he does when he gets nervous.

I nodded, and looked confused. Of course I need to see Isabella! After everything she's been through. I mean how could he even ask?

" I'm sorry you can't. "

" What.. Why? Of course I can, watch me!" I said a little frustrated.

" No Phineas! Something happen to her." Ferb said sad and crossed his arms.

My world stopped for a moment. What ? When? How? " What happen? Nothing bad right? Please tell me she's okay!" My voice cracked, calm down Phineas! Calm down...

" She's okay physical.. But she..." Ferb had trouble say it.

" She's what?!" I rushed on him.

Ferb took a deep breath. " She has lost her memories!"

( Hey Elena here again. Sorry for a pretty boring chapter. But I just thought that it needed to be written. So again 100 times sorry for all the grammatical errors. Hope you still will read it. And 400+ readers! Amazing thank you! I think I will make a little ' Get to know me' thing when we rounds 500 readers. If you want! Well see ya and love ya. Bye bye<33)

- Elena