♣ UPDATE ♣

– QUOTE –

" Do you care about me? "

          So, guys, thank you so much for those of you who had the patience to wait this long! I know most of you probably thought that this was going to be a chapter update – but sadly, it's not. However, do note that SS2's remaining drafts are officially completed and are all lined up for posting! Amazing, right?

          I am pleased to announce that "Stockholm Syndrome | Too Good 2 Be True" will be continuing on Saturday, June 23, 2018.

New Schedule

One chapter will be posted each week.

Day: Fridays (unless I mention otherwise)

Time: 9:00 PM (GMT)

Special Note:

          Now, I have officially entered SS2 into two awards: The Oriel Awards and The Winsome Awards. This is the book's first time in any awards but they do not contain a public voting system, like last year's The Realist Awards. Nevertheless, I'm really hoping to come out successful.

          Well, that's all I have to update you guys about, at the moment: the continuation date and my book's participation in those two awards. If you have any questions or so, feel free to leave a comment.

          Until Saturday, all you lovely supporters out there! Can't wait to get this show on the road again!

MARDAIS