♣ Chapter 24 ♣

Hey there, all you wonderful SS fans! I hope you've been enjoying all the intense drama and corruptive love that's been going around these last few chapters! It honestly brings me great joy to have created these characters, and I hope I've been doing a great job with them thus far, in terms of development and whatnot.

          Anywho...I know you've been looking forward to an update to find out what's happening next, but this week, we're going to take a break and get inside of the characters' lives – you know, get a bit personal... Lol. So, it's time for...

          Now, just like in Book 1, this chapter will be a Question and Answer segment that would entail questions from you (the readers) on what you'd like to know from either: one, your favourite, or all of the characters

          Now, just like in Book 1, this chapter will be a Question and Answer segment that would entail questions from you (the readers) on what you'd like to know from either: one, your favourite, or all of the characters. Isn't that great?!

          I've got the list down below with the names of all the major characters in the story. In an in-line comment (for whichever character you wish), post your question(s), and, just like before, I'll answer from their point-of-view. If you have questions for a character whose name isn't mentioned in the list below, just leave the in-line comment next to Other.

Note: absolutely no harassment will be allowed, but you can crack a few jokes if you feel like.

          Without further ado, ask away!

Megan Stevens

Vincent Augustine (Rowling, if you still wish to call him that)

Oliver Conway

James Augustine

Chloe Sharpe

Other

Important: Answers are posted in a separate chapter entitled "Q&A Responses," which can be found at the back of the book. Feel free to check out how the characters responded to questions asked by fellow readers!

          Once again, thank you all for reading and journeying this far with me and the characters of SS2. It really means a lot that you support my work! And as a reward, here's something sweet in return...

 It really means a lot that you support my work! And as a reward, here's something sweet in return

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time.

★ MARDAIS