♣ Chapter 29 ♣

WARNING
This chapter contains sexual content.
If you are not a fan of such, you can skip to the next chapter.
OR
You can still read it but at your own risk.
Enjoy!
___________________________________

Enjoy!___________________________________

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

___________________________________

          James and I sit in the living room of the very elegant beach house, watching the news. Though he doubts that anyone suspects him at all, he's claimed that he wants to see if there are any talk about him, whether it's in the States or in the Bahamas, as yet – but so far, nothing has popped up. Only little things, like hit-and-runs and robberies, are expounded upon. The next item, though it still doesn't seem to pique his attention, has me at the edge of my seat.

          Two reporters appear on the screen, one sitting behind a desk and the other, who is holding a remote controller, stands in front of a screen that illustrates a map of the world. A variety of colours spread across the screen on different parts of the world.

"Good evening. I'm Jaouad Mutia," the first one, sitting at the desk, says, displaying his pearly whites. He wears a light-blue shirt to cover his fair skin, with the top button open, and his blond hair is in a buzz cut.

          The other reporter is a well-built man with caramel skin, who is clad in a grey shirt and long, blue jeans. His long, dark, wavy hair is kept in a ponytail, and he flashes a smile at the camera before speaking.

"And I'm Kalle Diablo. And welcome to tonight's Weather Forecast report."

"For the past few days," Jaouad continues, "the Bahamas has seen nothing but blistering sunshine; however, that's likely to change as there seems to be a developing subtropical storm in our midst – one we weren't expecting for at least another week."