♣ Chapter 13 ♣

● WARNING ●

This chapter contains sexual content.
If you are not a fan of such, you can skip to the next chapter.
OR
You can still read it but at your own risk.
Enjoy!
____________________________________

Enjoy!____________________________________

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

____________________________________

"Dear Vincent, As you would have already suspected, this is to inform you that we are not over. If you finally want to settle things, get your ass over to my place (if you can even remember where I live). Love, always and forever, your soulmate, Chloe."

I pull up to a house on the outskirts of Fairview, a town one hour away from Redshift. The familiar house brings back memories that I no longer desire to possess, yet still, flashes of Chloe Sharpe resurface in my mind.

The blonde-haired woman sitting on the porch swing smirks as I get out of the car. Fixing my jacket, I walk across the lawn towards the front steps, glaring at her as she crosses one fair leg over the other, her red lips a devilishly ravishing taunt.

"So, you found your way. I was afraid I would have had to come and find you," she states, chuckling with a devious grin.

"I'm surprised why I actually even bothered to show up," I mutter, stopping at the top of the steps and leaning against a post.

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other face-to-face, don't you think?" she asks.

"There is a perfectly good reason why that is so," I say matter-of-factly.

She smiles, reaching across to a small table on her right. She pours some red wine into a glass. "Would you like a drink?"

"No, thank you. I didn't come here to sip and chat."