Reunions

Chapter 14 ISLA P.O.V

Suddenly the air starts to flow through my lungs again. I choke as I take in as much air as possible.

“How the fuck did you get in here?!” I hear someone yell.

Wait! Is that Michael. It can’t be him. Michael is dead. I struggle to open my eyes.

“I snuck in when everyone else was leaving.” The demon explains.

I finally open my eyes in time to see Michael stab something through the demon. Black smoke starts spilling out of the demons mouth and disappearing through the floor. The body goes limp and Michael throws it to the ground.

“Michael.” I whisper.

He rushes over to me. I notice that his hair is no longer white, it was now black. Other than that he looked the same. Despite the pain that throbbed through my entire body, I sit up and hug him. Wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I thought you were dead.” I say, realizing that I was crying.

“I was, I woke up in a field. I came straight here and heard you screaming.” He explains, holding me.

I finally stop crying and look up at Michael.

“You know your hair is black now?” I tell him.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS! THAT’S AWESOME!” He exclaims happily

He helps me to my feet, I lean into him.

“Where are the others?” He asks, as he helps me downstairs.

“They found out where the demons were hiding and went to go invade.” I tell him as we both sit in the living room.

  “How long have they been gone?” He asks, turning on as many lights as possible.

“A few hours.” I tell him, leaning back.

I was still trying to recover from almost dying. I look at Michael and notice the he’s wearing the same clothes from when we found him in my house. His flannel shirt was covered in blood and holes. He was checking the house for anymore demons.

“Why in the world would they leave you here alone.” He asks, emerging from a upstairs.

“They said nobody would ever try to break into Luke Hemmings house.” I tell him.

He sighs.

“I’m dead for 3 days and everyone loses their damn common sense.” He smirks at me and I can’t help but smile at him.

I see him checking out his hair in one of the hallway mirrors.

“Damn, I look sexy with this hair.” He exclaims.

I just laugh and shake my head.

“So you have no idea how you’re alive?” I ask him.

“Nope, no idea.” He says, sitting beside me again.

“That’s so strange, although it does explain why my house was cleaned up.” I mention.

“Eh, who cares, at least I’m alive.” He says.

We both jump at the sound of car doors slamming.

“It’s them!” I exclaim, getting off the couch and walking to the door.

“Should I hide and surprise them or just sit on the couch like I wasn’t dead for 3 days?” He asks, perking up an eyebrow at me.

I laugh.

“The last one.” I tell him, giggling.

I open the door for them. Ashton come in first with an unconscious Luke thrown over his

shoulder. My heart drops to my stomach.

“What happened?” I ask as Ashton puts Luke on the couch, “Is he alright.”

“Yeah, he just passed out. He’s fine though.” Ashton assures me.

Michael is standing against the wall now and I watch as Ashton slowly meets eyes with him. He blinks a few times out of shock.

“Michael is that really you?” Calum exclaims from behind Ashton.

A smile slowly spread across Michael face and Ashton runs to give him a hug, Calum isn’t far behind.

        “Come join us, Isla.” Ashton yells.

        I run and join the group hug. It was one of the best moments I’ve ever had. It’s a shame Luke was sleeping and missed it