you are my greatest accomplishment {seth request}

"Tell me what you're thinking." He whispered, tangling his fingers though my hair, kissing my collar bone. His lips traced my skin, in a curious way. I had spent years waiting for these nights. We laid tangled in sheets and each other.

   "Why we can't feel the earth turn. I know it's because like gravity and all that shit, but..." I giggled.  "I dunno." I was lying. I was thinking about him and our life we were building together.

"You're an idiot." He laughed along with me, flopping down next to me. He held my hand slowly, just running his fingers across mine. "When do you want to go look at houses?"

"Where, is more of the question?" I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"I thought we had decided on Boston?" He kissed my forehead.

"Boston? You're going to let me win that one?"

"I will give you anything you want, my queen." He kissed my nose that time. "Do you know why?"

"Why's that?" I giggled.

"Because I love you. More than anything else in this world." Those big brown eyes got me every time. Six years of loving this man and I was still breathless every time he looked at me like that.

"Oh yeah? I love you, too." I kissed him over and over again.

  "So, we'll start the Zillow search tomorrow and then start making calls." He yawned, wrapped me in his arms and in a matter of minutes we were both asleep.

   "Seth..." I muttered softly, but he was already gone. I was in bed alone.

"Early morning workout with the lads. Meet us here when you're up and ready. XX " my phone chimed just after I woke up. It was a picture of him, Cesaro and Finn.

"My favorite Indy kings (- Dean) I'll be there soon." I shot back, stretching and then getting into the shower. Even though I was going to the gym, I put my ring on my finger. I loved every excuse I had to show it off, to wear it, to tell the world I was Mrs.Seth Rollins, or would be next summer.

"Hey handsome." He answered on the second ring, which was weird for the gym.

"Good morning, lovely." He was out of breath.

"Just wanted to let you know I'll be there in about 15, okay?"

"Okay. I'm gunna put my phone back on the rack then, okay?Just wanted to make sure you were up okay."

"Sounds good. I'll see you there."

"Hey, I love you. Be careful."

"I love you. No worries, baby." I shut the door and headed down the elevator. I walked across the street and headed up the block. 

All of the sudden I heard three loud POP sounds and my whole body felt hot. I stopped walking and that's when someone yelled for an ambulance. Everything blurred in and out of focus. I looked down and my once yellow t-shirt was turning orange with blood. I pulled out my phone and called Seth..before he could answer, my body hit the concrete. The heat cooled, my chest felt normal again, my tummy was okay. I was perfectly okay in my own protected bubble, I could hear, I could feel, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't talk or move on my own. 

Seth Perspective
"B? Hey, honey...what's going on? Barb?" I was getting kind of scared. I threw my hair back into the bun it was in before the work out.

   "Hello?" It was a man's voice.

"Yeah? Who is this? What's going on?" I felt my stomach sink, something had happened to her.