baby, baby {aj styles}

"Alan Harper Jones." I sighed rubbing my now 8 and a half month pregnant belly.
"Baby, don't name him after me." AJ laughed but I saw how much he loved it.
"What if it is a girl?" I smiled.
"Addaline Elizabeth Jones." he kissed my stomach as he laid next to me.
"You still gave her your initials!" I giggled.
"Just think, Sunday comes and our life falls into exactly what we wanted it to be." he kissed the top of my head. Sunday AJ had a match against Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship. I was so nervous about the whole thing. "What if she's born on Sunday?" he got so giddy and excited.
"Then she is born on the day her daddy joined the gods." he laughed and kissed me sweetly.
"I love you so much baby."
"I love you more." I snuggled into his chest and slowly drifted into sleep.

I fell into a dream of the night AJ won his first TNA belt, he came backstage and fell into my arms crying, "I'm gunna marry you one day." we were both sobbing. By the days of Fourtune, we were engaged and in love. He promised me someday we would have a family and everything would be okay. I had no doubt, I love AJ more than life itself.
We were married in Georgia, in front of our parents, and wrestling family. Then we went to Japan and we come back home and I'm pregnant. I swore AJ would leave. But he held my face, told me he loved me and kissed me until I knew just how much he loved me.

I woke up Saturday night with sharp pains in my stomach. "AJ." I cried out.
"Its not time is it?" he rolled over, giving me his hand to clutch while I was in so much pain. After a few minutes, the pain subsided. I laid back down, putting my head on his chest
"False alarm..." I breathed.
"Its okay, baby." he kissed my forehead and we drifted back to sleep
I woke up the next morning and AJ brought me breakfast. I was so thankful for my husband, I smiled and ran my hand over my stomach. As soon as I did another sharp pain came and this time took longer to pass.
"We gotta go." AJ grabbed a bag I didn't know he kept around for this moment and headed to the car.
"AJ I'm scared."
"It's okay baby, it's okay. Its gunna all be okay."

The pain was getting more frequent and more abrupt. Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed, an epidural in my back and thinking about if my baby would be healthy or not.

AJ didn't leave my side. And soon enough, our friends started showing up. Sami, and Finn, Dean and Joe everyone was around us.

"C'mon little fighter." Dean kissed my head before they were ushered out of the room.

At 6:39 p.m. on Sunday March 20th 2016, Addaline Elizabeth Jones was brought into this world with a loving, caring, amazing family around her..I looked around marveling at how many amazing supportive people we had around us.

I cried as Addie was put into my arms. "My baby girl, mommys little girl." I cried and AJ kissed my head.

We finally had our little family.