kiss me slowly {seth rollins}

*slight smut*

"Seth!" he bit at my ear and kissed down my neck.
"I know you love it, why fight it." he smiled against my skin. One hand was supporting his weight, the other rested on my chest. Kneading and squeezing me. He kissed down my neck, to my collar bones, to my chest, my stomach, stopping right at the hem of my shorts. This is how we spent our nights. Back and forth like this with one another. He smiled up at me, looking for my aproval to continue. I tangled my hands in his hair as my signal.

I knew when I woke up in the morning, Seth wouldn't be there. I fell asleep holding him and woke up alone. And...I think that was the worst feeling of all.

We had been doing this friends with benefits thing for about a year. And over that year, we've been drunk, sober, talkative, quiet, thoughtful, lustful, loving, anything you could think of. We always carefully avoided one subject, us. Sometimes he would sneak kisses backstage, or he would hold my hand as we walked but never anything more than that. People barely even knew we were friends anymore.

When I woke up Monday morning, my sheets were messy but my bed was empty. At the end of my bed was a crossfit t-shirt he must have forgotten. On the counter there was a note, that was...new. Normally he just text me a few hours later and said "sorry I was so rough 😏" or "that was so good. 😍👅" something provocative. I picked the note up off the counter.

"Wear it to workout today. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. It's always fun with you, Hal. Love, Seth." with a little heart scribbled next to my name. What did this mean? He never did things like this...I picked up the shirt. It was one of his "TEAM ROLLINS." shirts from the crossfit games. Love Seth? What did that mean? It had the yellow and back logo on the front and the words on the back. I'm in love with Seth there I said it. The t-shirt itself was black.

I slid on a pair of pink shorts and Seth's shirt when I got out of the shower and headed for the arena.
After a rather brutal cardio workout, Seth was the face to greet me.
"Hey hot stuff." he smiled, throwing a water bottle into my face.
"Hey you." I smiled.
"Nice shirt." he joked, leaning in dangerously close.
"Thank you! It just popped up on my bed this morning." I giggled.
"Well, I love it." he kissed my lips slowly. That kiss was different from the ones the night before. It had meaning.
"What was that for? People are aroundsomeone, someone could see..." I whispered.
"Being you. And just maybe I want them to." he smiled kissing me even slower.

That night as we were getting ready..."Flowers for you Haley!" Naty yelled.
"From who?" I turned the corner to see a huge white vase overflowing with beautiful blue and yellow roses. There was a note that read "maybe we need to have a talk here soon..good luck tonight, beautiful. These are just for being you. Love, me." that was the second time I'd seen that handwriting today.

At the end of raw, I met him in the parking lot. "Wanna have that talk now?" I said holding the card.
"What talk?" he turned around.
"This one." I tossed it to him..
"That one." he said. "Haley. I can't lie anymore, I can't fight it, I have tried for so so so so so long. I am in love with you. With your smile, and your eyes, the way you curl your toes and how you say my name. How you've given me my space to figure all this out. I love you. More than I've ever loved anything. And that fucking terrifies me. Every time I have to force myself to crawl out of those sheets, I have to make myself leave you and it breaks my heart. I'm sorry Haley. I didn't mean to fall in love with you." he put his head down, and I couldn't help myself. I ran to him, jumping into his arms and kissing him hard, it was different than any other kiss we'd shared.
"I'm so in love with you. And I want it all. I want t-shirts and dates and every morning I want to wake up to you, everything. I want it all and I want it with you!" I kissed him hard, my hands tangling in his hair and giggling as we pulled away breathless. "Then you're mine, forever and always, no questions asked."

The next morning I happily woke up next to the man I'm spending the rest of my life with.