celebration {finn balor request}

"THAT WAS A THREE COUNT!!" Corey and I yelled at the same time. He fell back to the corner and Brock rolled out of the ring.

     "FINN BALOR HAS DONE IT. THE DEMON HAS DETHRONED THE BEAST." Michael Cole screamed. 

"We have a new Universal Champion ladies and gentlemen and his name is Finn Balor." Corey laughed and leaned back in his chair. I stood up and wiped tears from my eyes. 

   "I'm so proud of him, he deserves this. Go get em." Kevin kissed the side of my head and pushed me towards the guerilla where Finn would be coming through in seconds. He knelt in the ring, kissed the belt he had been aching for, called out to the audience and walked up the ramp with the smile I fell in love with on his face.

"BABY!!" I ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his body. I kissed him hard. "I'm so proud of you, this is everything we had worked for. Everything we scratched and crawled for, it's here and now." 

    "As long as I've got you to share it with, yeah?" He smiled and kissed me slower this time. 

"Hey champ, congratulations. Ready for that first interview?" Renee flipped her hair and smiled. 

   "I'll be right here." 

"WWE Universe, you saw it on the network, Finn Balor has done what seemed impossible and pinned Brock Lesnar to become the new Universal Champion. Finn...how does tonight have you feeling, what does this mean to you?" 

    "Renee, you watched me have to give up this brand new belt only hours after I had won it to begin with, but not this time baby. Finn Balor is in full health and ready to conquer anyone who stands in my way or tries to stop me. Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Cesaro, Jinder Mahal, it doesn't matter because they're all people I beat to get where I am today. But honestly Renee..I wouldn't have been able to do this without one special person in my life and that's my Claire. She makes me work harder, train harder, be better every single day." He winked at me and then pulled me into the shot with him. "My girl is every bit as responsible for this belt as I am because without her, I wouldn't be standing here." He leaned down and kissed me softly. 

"Claire, it's so nice to see you. What does Finn finally capturing the belt mean to you?" 

   "Honestly, it means all of this worked. It means the nights in the hospital, the therapy, the injuries, the matches he went through to get here, the long nights and weeks away from home, this...this shows how much hard work pays off and I couldn't be more proud to call this man the love of my life." 

"Well, I'll let you two get on with the festivities of the evening, congratulations once again to Finn Balor. Sam, let's cut to you and the talking smack crew. I'll see you shortly." She smiled and the camera stopped rolling.  "Hey, I mean it...there's not a person here who deserves that more than you." 

    "Renee, do you and Dean want to come out with us? Some of our friends are going partying tomorrow night since Finn won and I think you two should come. Roman and Seth are coming too." I offered her a genuine smile. Fitting in with the wrestling girlfriends/wives was hard work but Renee ran off and got married without telling anyone so she seemed more like my kind of person. 

"That sounds like a really good time, DM me the details?" 

     "Most definitely. " I had to make it quick to tell her it was a surprise party at our house as soon as our plane, which was three hours later than the other's, landed.

"Well, Mrs.Balor...what do you say we go take a shower and get ready for our big day tomorrow?" He knew it gave me chills whenever he did that. 

    "Go get your paint off and meet me back here in five."