i'll be here til the end of time{dash wilder request}

"Hey Mads." Dash and Scott snuck around me.
   "Oh my god, I feel like its been forever." I hugged Scott first, then Dash. I held him a little longer, I ran my hands up and down his perfect arms. He stepped back, but kept his hands on my arms.
"Welcome home." Dash laughed. Orlando has officially been claimed as mine and I'll start training soon.
   "I missed you guys." I laughed.
"Hey, uhm. Maybe you want us to help you move everything in?" Scott noticed how full the back of my car was.
    "That would be great, thanks." I smiled and broke my stare from Dash. We started carrying box after box upstairs.
I had a box full of books and cds. I guess what happened is dash went to step out when I was going in and I dropped the box. CD's, pictures, and books flew everywhere. Dash caught what he could and I got the rest.
   "I remember this." he laughed looking at an old picture of us from sophomore year of high school.
"I do too, oh my god, don't look at that I was hideous." I laughed and pulled it away from him.
    "You were gorgeous, still are. You've always been gorgeous." he put one hand on my waist and kissed the side of my head. I blushed and stepped inside with the box.
"Still chasing after him, huh kiddo?" Scott smiled and took the box from me.
     "Always. He's perfect." I smiled.
"At least now you're admitting it. Used to be like beating blubber from a whale." he laughed and put a hand on my back. "Ever stop to think he's waiting on you to make a move?" Scott asked raising an eyebrow at me.
    "Not in a million years." I said honestly.
"Woah, what did I walk into, something serious?" Dash raised an eyebrow and set the last box down.
    "Nothing, just stuff." I smiled.
"I have an idea." Scott said. "Come to the performance center with us tonight. You can watch our match, meet everyone. It'll be one. Dash, whatcha think, bud?" Scott clapped Dash on the back this time.
    "Wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled at me.

"Let me go take a shower and we'll go, deal?" I smiled and ran off to the bathroom taking a pair of jeans and Dash's old football shirt with me, we've been best friends  for so long. I don't know if he'd ever want anymore from me. I hurriedly washed my hair, my body and teeth and stepped out of the shower. I squeezed water from my hair and hummed softly while I got ready.
  "Swear to God if you're putting makeup on." I heard Scott say from impatiently outside.
"You know she is. She's probably just now finishing her eyes." Dash mumbled, I had. I had just winged my left eye.
"I'm coming." I popped on some red lipstick and walked out.
   "Is that my shirt?" He smiled.
"Maybe forever ago it was." I playfully stuck my tongue out as we walked out the door.

"I'll ride with Maddie, so she doesn't get lost. Meet you there." they did their handshake and Scott got into the car with me.
  "God he's perfect." I whispered.
"You're telling the wrong guy." He laughed. "You should tell him."
    "I can't!"
"You can. You just won't. He's been your best friend since before you knew what sex was! What's stopping you?" he was frustrated. I could tell.
    "That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I can't lose my best friend." I whispered the last part.
"You won't. But if you don't tell him soon, you will." Scott was honest and I loved that about him.

They showed me around, introduced me to everyone.
  "Who is she?" Tye eyed me up and down.
"Nothing for you to worry about." Dash stepped up.
    "Oh but she is. I'm Tye. What's your name, beautiful?" He had a cute smile.
"Maddie, she's Maddie. And I'm about to be kicking your ass if you don't walk away in three seconds." Dash pulled me back by my waist.
    "And she missed it again." Scott muttered. "You've got eight minutes Dash. Imma go get some water before we go out there."
"Good luck, Scott." I smiled up at him.
     "No luck, just talent, dollface." he winked and walked away.

"Can I tell you something?" my voice was tight, small.
    "Anything. You're my best friend." he looked down at me, scared.
"Nothing, you need to go." I smiled weakly.
   "Hey, look at me," he tilted my chin up slowly, forcing me to look up at his beautiful eyes,"nothing out there, nothing in this whole world matters more than what's right here." he leaned down slowly. His lips barely brushed mine.
   "Wilder, let's go." some guy called.
"Oh my god, I..I'm so sorry." He mumbled, stumbling backwards to the curtain.
   "Dash wait," I ran up to him. Before he had a moment to think, I kissed him. Quick, soft and deep. "Go show me how to be amazing." I smiled and he smiled, he smiled the most amazing smile I've ever seen and then he walked out with Scott.

I stood backstage and watched Dash give TJ Perkins a run for his money, and my man still came out on top. When he came backstage, he went straight to me. "It's crazy, yanno." he wiped his face with a towel, "I look for you every time I come back here. I just feel like you should be here. And now you are and I couldn't be happier." he grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me, hard. It was a kiss almost worth waiting 10 years for.
   "I could get used to that." I said breathless.
"Then be mine."
    "You think its that easy."
"I hope so, I've wanted this for so long." He laughed, our foreheads still touching.
      "Good, because so have I." I giggled and kissed him again.
"Soooo, you're mine?"
      "Until the end of time." he picked me up off the ground, spun me around and kissed me.
"I'm never letting you go." he whispered softly.