prove it {bullet club request}

"B-b-b-bullet club." I raised my finger pistol to the sky, kissed it, and aimed to the camera right as Nick and Matt superkicked it all the way around. 

    "Ladies and gentlemen, accompanied to the ring by the Ring Of Honor Six-man Champions, she's a member of the bullet club, America's Day Dream, Taylor!" I stood on the apron with the Bucks on either side of me and Adam lifted me onto his shoulder until I flipped down. 

"Atlanta...how are we feeling tonight?" The crowd roared and I just smiled, flipping my ombrèd hair off my shoulders. "Too sweet" chants erupted from the crowd. "Careful, careful now...we don't want to get in any trouble. It's good to be home, it's good to be in Ring of Honor and man is it going to feel good to be Women of Honor champion, my boys here...six man champs," I winked at Adam, "working on getting those tag belts too. Hear that Machine Guns, we're coming for you." I shot a finger pistol towards the entrance ramp. "Soon, and very soon, my brother will reclaim his title and I guess you could say the "Rhode" to greatness will have been paved and claimed." Right then, everything went dark and Cody's entrance started. He stood at the top of that ramp like a king. He looked so much like Daddy when he smiled, especially with Brandi and Marty by his side, my best friend...the one I looked up to more than anything, my big brother.

  "Atlanta, how does it feel to be in the presence of royalty? Not just the nightmare, but a loving day dream! Her mother's beauty, her father's charisma, her big brother's attitude. I used to think I was the best damn thing in professional wrestling until I saw Taylor in that ring." He smiled and held the ropes for Brandi, then sliding in himself, Marty following after. "You've grown into such a beautiful woman, Tay. And you've been given such an honor....embraced by Bullet Club...protected, loved, given an Elite family, one even more so than you already had." He paused and I just looked at him. I couldn't tell where he was going with this. "But my Little Taylor, no one gets a free ride in Bullet Club. You have to prove your loyalty lies with us."

    "What are you doing? You know I'd do anything for the Club?" I didn't even raise my mic because this wasn't what we had rehearsed. 

"Would you though, Tay?" I noticed the Bucks had migrated over the Cody...Adam was the only one still standing on my side. "Would you be villainous? A young, scrappy Buck? Would you...hang a man?" Adam walked over to stand with Marty. "Would America's prettiest daydream become their worst nightmare? You want to be apart of this club, you have to prove it. You can't ride off your family name forever." 

     "Cody, just tell me what I have to do?" 

"If you can't win your match tonight, I can't promise you the Club feels the same way about you that you do about them." 

      "I don't have a match tonight?" 

"But you do, baby sister, you're in a elimination style 12 woman battle royal, except...every woman must pin or submit." 

    "Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly so no one besides us heard. He just looked at me and his eyes told me to be the Rhodes that I am and accept the challenge unless I didn't think I could. "Yanno, Cody...I'll play your games and I'll prove I belong in ROH, in the Club, in the Elite. I'll prove it all." I looked over at Nick recording for BTE, "so what do you think about that?" I superkicked his phone and dropped my mic, pushing past Cody to jump out of the ring. I kissed my ring finger the way he so often did and walked to the back to get ready.

"Hey honey." Brandi was the first to come up to me. She was still in her elegant emerald dress, which didn't make sense.

    "Are you not in the battle royal?" I cocked an eyebrow at the woman who had become my sister not just by marriage but through love.