save me {adrian neville}

"Good luck tonight, babe." he swept behind me, picking me up and spinning me."
"And to you, my love." I laughed as he set me down.
"You get to call my match tonight, right Allie?" he asked. Hearing my name in his accent was the best thing ever.
"I do."
"I guess I'll see you then? I gotta go get ready. Stay perfect." he kissed me slowly.

"And his opponent..." I love this part, God I do. I love seeing Adrian light up as he walks to the ring, and I raddle off his weight, hometown, and "The Man That Gravity Forgot..." he winked at me as he climbed down from the left turnbuckle.
Bray Wyatt stood menacingly opposite of him. He noticed me giggle at Adrian, and suddenly my heart stopped. I carefully climbed out of the ring, and sat in my chair next to Baron. Rowan and Harper stood next to me, I sat shaking. I watched Adrian dominate, and take control of Bray, which was hard to do. I watched him hit the red arrow, and for some reason the Wyatt family just stood and watched. 1...2...3!!!
"And your winner, Adrian Neville!" I smiled as he jumped up the turnbuckle and smiled back at me.

After the show, I went straight to his dressing room, as I entered, I noticed four big scary guys leaving, the Wyatts.
"Adrian, babe?" he sat on couch, his head in his hands. "Baby. What's wrong?" I dropped to my knees next to him.
"Nothing. Let me be alone." the accent that I normally loved was now harsh and cold. Adrian was typically so..loving..so caring.
"No, look at me.'' I grabbed his face and made him look me in the eye. His looked so cold, so empty. "Adrian, I love you. And I am not going to leave you when you're like this. That was the first time in six months together that I had said I love him. "You gave me this, and promised you'd never walk away. Now let me make the same promise to you." I held up the necklace he gave me for our six months. I watched his eyes slowly come back to life. "Okay?" I asked.
"I love you so, much. I'm sorry." he kissed me. "Its just...nothing."
"What did they say to you?" I was kind of scared.
"It doesn't matter."
"Adrian, tell me."
"Nothing, Baby. Let's go home. I'm gunna take a shower, and we're going home."
"Okay.." I whispered. "Go get ready, I'm gunna grab something to drink..I'll be back." I kissed him briefly.

"Allie! Allie!" Renee was running up to me, "I got an interview you don't want to miss." Renee was always so excited, but tonight I'm just not feeling it.
"Not now, it's been a long night and I just...I wanna go home, Renee."
"This is one you don't want to miss, Al." Dean said.
Renee pulled her phone out and opened a video of her in her normal spot, the Wyatts around her. "Now, tonight we saw Bray Wyatt vs Adrian Neville. Thursday night on Smackdown, we will see a tag team match with Adrian and his partner of choice squaring up against Eric Rowan and Luke Harper. Tonight, Bray you couldn't get the job done. Anything to say on that?"
"Oh. Renee...tonight, tonight was only the beginning for young Adrian. Stay tuned, we're here." and then they walked off. I thanked Renee and rushed back to Adrian's dressing room.

"Darling, what's wrong?" he asked as I flung my arms around his neck.
"I just...I love you." I couldn't let him go.
"You're fine, my love. I love you too. More than anything." he pulled me closer and held me for a moment. "Its all going to be okay." he whispered and kissed my hair.

As much as he said he loved me, and promised it would be okay, I watched Adrian crumble in front of me. He tossed and turned all night, refusing to sleep.
The next morning when we left for the arena, he didn't talk. I tried to hold his hand, kiss his jaw just the way he likes. Nothing seemed to work.

That night, I sat curled sleeply in the couch in Adrian's dressing room. Suddenly someone came up behind me and pulled me off the couch.
"Adrian!!!!" I screamed.
"Now now, words will do you no good." I don't know if I was hit or drugged, but when I came to I was in a dark room. I felt someone behind me but couldn't see them. There was a small camera in front of me. A split second later, the light came on. I tried to scream, but couldn't.
"Now young Adrian. We've tried to show you. Tried to tell you the easy way but you just won't listen, we just thought we'd have a little fun with Allie." that voice was Bray's and it did not sound right saying my name, but the second it did, Eric and Luke lifted either side of my chair and set me down out of few.
"Sorry pretty girl." Eric ran his fingers through my hair awkwardly.
"Come." Luke instructed.

An hour later, they did a video ago.
"Adrian is coming." I kept whispering.
"Maybe not," Bray replied after an hour or so of waiting. "He's not brave enough, not smart enough, not agile enough. We'll just have to have our fun with you." he ran his fingers though my hair just as someone busted through the door and tore him to the ground. He grabbed my hair and took me with him.

"What have I done? Oh my god. Al, c'mon. Allie wake up." I'd know that voice anywhere. And that smell. We were in the trainers office.
"Adrian you saved me. Adrian!" I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him repeatedly.
"You're okay, darling," he missed my nose "that's all that matters. Allie, I love you so much."
"I love you." I attacked him with more kisses,so happy to have my love back.