baby its okay {dean ambrose}

"Your winner and new intercontinental champ...Kevin Owens!" I watched his face sink and I did the same thing, falling onto the couch next to me.
"I'm sorry Michaela.." Ronan whispered to me, running his fingers through his long brown black hair.
"Not your fault." I buried my head in my hands. My only hope was for next Sunday. Maybe just maybe..Roman would give him his time to shine. I smiled at him and stood to go greet Dean as he came through the curtain.
"Baby.." I reached for his hand as he stomped down the stairs.
"What?" he hissed at me.
"I'm sorry.." I whispered. He just kept walking, storming past me. "Dean!" I ran after him
"What?!" he turned around and flung his arms, when he did, his arm made contact with my face and I hit the floor hard. "Michaela...oh my god." he picked me up then just walked away..I heard the door to the locker room he and Roman shared slam shut. I looked in the mirror that hung on the wall. My face was red and already beginning to swell. But my heart told me I needed to be in that locker room.

"You can let me in or I can give your ass a black eye the same way you did me." I said before I opened the door.
"...I'm sorry." he said, his voice sounded forced and held back.
"For which part, Dean? Hitting me, yelling at me, or breaking your promise to never hurt me on any level? Because tonight you've done it in damn near every way." I shot at him. "All I tried to do was be there for you.." I tried to get any emotion out of him, when maybe I got more than I asked for. My big, strong, superman of a boyfriend bust into tears right then and there, falling with his head on my lap.
"I'm so sorry baby." he whispered between sobs, "that was the only thing I had to prove I was actually worth something, to you. To Hunter, to Roman. Anyone. And I lost it...." he paused, trying to catch his breath as he sobbed and sobbed. "I'm so sorry baby...I just want to be good enough." I fell to my knees so I was even with him on the floor.
"Baby. No. No. No. No." I covered his face in kisses. "I love you. You're more than enough. I'm so proud of you. I kissed him long and hard, wiping tears from his eyes. "I couldn't be more honored to be your girl, okay? I'm so proud of you." I kissed him again, he kissed back this time, long slow loving kisses.
"Your eye princess I'm so sorry..." he ran his finger over the newly blue skin.
"It was an accident. We fall to learn how to stand back up." I smiled at him. We stood and went back to the hotel, that night I fell asleep holding my champion in my arms.