yes daddy {ec3 request}

trigger/content warning: strong dom/sub context, daddy kink mentions, sexual content

"Leah." Ethan said my name with such authority, a dominance that made itself be felt.
"Ethan." I smirked and turned my body towards him. Keeping on my professional face until I knew the context of the conversation
"I need a favor." he smiled, tracing my lips with his finger. I melted into his touch.
"Anything to make Daddy happy." I pouted my lips, kissing his finger.
"That's why you're Daddy's special little girl." he titled my face up and kissed me softly. "Now princess, listen to me. There's a dress in your hotel room, with some special parts for underneath. You are to wear what I have laid out for you, and only what I have laid out for you. You need to be pretty at nine in the lobby. I'll see you then, do you understand?" his voice was hushed, as to keep people out of knowing about our little game. I mean, no one would respect me if they knew I was Daddy's Princess and needed to be constantly reassured I was good enough for him. To the public, we were the power couple. At home, he held all the power.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly, not caring who was around. "Get a room." Eli said.
"Win a match." we said at the same time. He laughed pulling me back into his kiss.
"I'll see you later, Princess. Behave." he winked&slapped my ass before I walked away. "Damn my girl is hot as hell." he laughed as my heels echoed down the hall.

I quickly went back to my room and looked at the clock.. 6:34. I had less than three hours to get ready, and Daddy deserves the best. I hurriedly jumped in the shower and shaved everything, washing my hair in lightning speed. My shower only took 45 minutes, that might be a new record for me. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my body. I tried to see what Ethan saw, but I couldn't. I was lucky to have found someone who loved every single inch of me.
I ran my fingers through my hair as I watched my vibrant, red, kinky curls come to life. On the bed was a black dress with a sheer lacey top, it had a slit that went from my feet to all the way up my thigh. There was a note.
"Only fitting that my queen has a dress as elegant and sexy as she is, I'll see you tonight. love, ethan." I kissed the note and slipped into the strapless black and grey bra he had brought and then into the most beautiful dress I'd ever owned. I spun, watching the bottom flare out. The clock said 8:13. Less than an hour. I called Val (the world's best makeup artist) and I was ready by 8:55. I slipped on red heels and impatiently waited on the elevator.
"There she is." Ethan was already there. We had the elevator to ourselves.
"It's beautiful, thank you so much. I feel like-" he interrupted, crashing his perfectly smooth lips into mine.
"Shhh, princess. Daddy bought you the gifts because he wanted to. You look just as beautiful any other day. Tonight, you're breathtaking." he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head with one of his. He kissed my neck, biting and sucking hard, leaving a beautiful purple bruise. "Use your hair, hide it. We cant have the world knowing you're such a good little slut. Then they might try to take you from me." he quickly ran his fingers over my clit, knowing it would make me a mess. I shuttered and moaned softly. "Does princess want to play?" he asked chuckling.
"Yes, daddy." I whispered.
"Wait until we get to the car, darling." he kissed my temple as the door opened. We walked out like the dominant, powerful people we were but as soon as that car door shut it was "legs, spread, now." and I did as his hand went to work on my clit. I kept quiet until instructed to do otherwise. "Moan for me, princess. Tell me how good it feels. Do you like when Daddy rubs your little clit?" my repressed moans filled the car suddenly.
"Yes, daddy. Please don't stop. I love it when you play with my princess parts." I arched my back against the seat, dying to have more of him. His fingers worked until his job was done and I was breathless, he gave me his hand to lick my juices off of, which I happily did. The rest of the night I was a queen, Ethan opened my door, and whisked me away every single chance he got. There was nothing I loved more than nights out with my daddy.

AN: so I've never written anything like this...I'm sorry if it's horrid. Much love. Still taking request.