infinity war request

"Finn! Finn, where did you go, Finn!" I screamed and screamed until my throat was raw. 

    "Now, now, little one. You're smarter than that. You know I put him somewhere he can't hear you. It's just me and you..." He stepped closer, his larger hand brushing against my cheek. "Join me, I will save you. Teach you of sustainability, what's right and what's wrong. How to balance this universe's impurities until we destroy them all." I was trembling, the cool, soft, silky grass of Wakanda under my feet didn't bring the peace it once did. 

"No, never. No. I want Finn back. Please just give me Finn..." I wept, I couldn't be strong anymore. I didn't even want to use my powers. A bright blue blast encased him and he screamed out, it had actually hurt him...I crawled farther away and Seth appeared behind him. He held the blast until he hit his knees. 

    "I can end this all, is that what you want? I thought architects built things, not destroy them?" Dean jumped from the tree behind me, blasting him repeatedly in the head with the two guns he kept on his sides. 

"Haley, GO NOW." He yelled, and out of fear I listened. "Go find the others." Seth whispered to me inside. There were advantages to being twins sometimes. I ran across the blood soaked plains, channeling any bit of energy I had on finding him. 

    "Haley.." I could feel him but he was weak, almost too weak for me to heal. I have to find him soon. 

"Hey, hey, honey...show me where you are. Open your eyes so I can see, too." He did, slowly. The light hurt and I wasn't sure still of what was around us. I took control of his body too, and pain ran through me so hard my physical self had to stop running. "Finn...what did he do to you?" 

    "Rocks, there are so many rocks. I think I'm on the side of the mountain, a cave. But just barely inside."

"I know, I found you. I'll be there in just a second. Don't stop talking to me. Finn, tell me anything, keep talking." He was breathing but wouldn't speak.

   "I can't..."

"Can't what? Can't let go, I know that much. C'mon honey. Give me five seconds." I ran harder, faster, jumped higher, I was so close." 

   "Hale..." 

"That's it, keep talking." 

    "I love you." I felt his hand on my cheek.

 "No, no, not this way. I'll be right there." I could see the cave through tears blurring my eyes.

     "I do, I love you so much." 

"Tell me why, keep talking." 

    "I-" and that was all I heard. I jumped the last rock and pulled myself up to him. He laid beaten, bloody, broken.

"Hey. Hey, look at me. I'm going to fix this." He still had a heartbeat. I laid my hands on his heart and gave him all the energy I had. I could heal my wounds later, he needed me. This ocean eyes slowly opened back up. "There he is.." I smiled. I moved to his ribs, feeling the bones snap back into place under the skin. He screamed out in pain, but I knew it was easier this way than any other. "I know it hurts, hang on I'll make it go away." I stood up and pushed harder, the purple energy flow getting brighter and more powerful. I fixed the gash across his head and sat him up. "I was so scared I lost you.." I wrapped my arms around him and listened to his heartbeat grow stronger. 

     "You saved me again, baby." He chuckled. I kissed him slowly. 

"Never again." 

     "Maybe, but I promise not to get so beat up next time."

"I almost gave up, Seth saved me." 

    "You wouldn't have given up, you're so strong." He kissed my forehead. 

"Where's the stone?" I opened his left hand and found it empty. 

      "Seth has it." 

"He's with Seth..." the realization hit us both at the same time. 

    "C'mon." He pulled me up by my arm and off we flew to where the boys were. They were handling him, challenging him in the best ways they could. Roman and our friends from home had joined them. As soon as Seth saw me, he tossed me the stone. I caught it, taking off with Finn again.

"No, we have to go back, he needs me." I screeched as Finn pulled me back up to the sky. 

     "Haley, you're holding the entire world in your hand right now. We have to hide it." 

"SETH." I yelled as he was flung into a tree. I managed to escape Finn's grasp and propelled down, blasting him hard in the shoulder. 

   "I gave you a choice...seems you picked the wrong one." He batted me away like I was nothing. Roman's hammer came down hard on his shoulder, Shinsuke's blade sank into the top of it afterwards. He staggered, falling to the ground. I reached frantically for the stone, but instead of my hand, it was in his. "Remember, you chose this." He snapped his fingers and vanished. 

"Haley...Haley, what happened, Haley what's going on...." Seth staggered over to me. Nakamura vanished in front of us, as if the wind simply blew him away. 

   "Guys..." Roman went next." All around us people began melting seemingly with no reason.

"Haley, I don't feel so good..." Seth fell with his head in my lap, once he saw Sami go to ashes he looked at me with fear and panic in his eyes. "Haley, no. I don't wanna go." I focused all my healing power on him, he was already glowing from his. Why wasn't it enough? Why wasn't it working?! "0Please don't...no, I want to stay with you...Haley....I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." My whole world crumbled in front of me. He was gone in an instant. 

    "No, no, no, no, no, no, Seth. C'mon this isn't funny. Seth." I physically felt like I was dying. My chest collapsed and I sobbed so hard I couldn't breathe. Finn returned from the sky, trying to wrap me up in his arms.

"It's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault." He muttered over and over again. Identical twins, side by side since birth. We were born only seconds apart because we were not made to survive without one another. Finn held me in my rage and despair for hours. Dean came too, and we sobbed together at the lose of our brother. 

     "Dean, he was so strong. I didn't even know I dropped it."

"You didn't, honey. Seth took it out of your hand so he wouldn't hurt you. When he blasted Seth, he got it." It had all happened so fast I didn't even know. 

         "He died saving me....protecting me.."

"The only way he would have let himself die."

     "Why couldn't he heal in time?" 

"Because the stones determine destiny." 

      "He's not done. We will find him and we will get justice for our brother. I promise you that."