27: Blood (Hidden Track)

Kira~
Jack and Alex came to visit for my eighteenth birthday and took me out for the day. They took me to get my nails done while they sat uncomfortably in the nail salon and then took me to Hot Topic and then back to my house. I opened the door to have confetti thrown in my face by Mikey, Frank, Jamia, Christa, Ray, Kristin, the twins, Miles, Lizzy, Lindsey, Bandit, and Gerard. I smiled and laughed.
"Thanks guys!" I looked at Lizzy and ran to give her a hug.
"I've missed you so much!" I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
"I know! And I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long!" I pulled away and smiled.

We all talked, hung out, enjoyed memories. Then Mikey and Gerard set a bunch of presents in front of me. I sighed and started opening them. The first one was from Lizzy and it was a brand new camera.
"Oh, my God! I love it!" I gave her a hug and she smiled. after opening everyone's presents. Gerard pulled me to the dining room where a cake was sitting. Everyone started singing happy birthday and I blew out my candles.

        "What did you wish for?" I looked at Kristin and smiled.
        "I wished for a mistake to be fixed." Everyone looked confused but ignored it as food was being eaten. I got up when the doorbell rang. It was about fifteen minutes until Midnight and I had no clue who it was. I opened the door to reveal Dean, holding a box. Cookie barked at Dean and he looked down at Cookie.

        "Hi," I looked at him. "This is for you," he handed me the box and I looked in it to see a bunch of hoodies, a thing of cologne, and new makeup. "The cologne is the same one I use. In case you miss me and wanna spray it on a hoodie or something," I set the box down and Cookie looked in it. "I also have something else," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Before I could do anything, Dean opened it to reveal a small ring.

        "It's not an engagement ring but it is a promise ring. It's a promise that I won't make the same mistake that I did before. It's a promise that I'll be there when things are dark for you. It's a promise that I'll be back soon to replace that ring. It's a promise that I'll take care of you," I bit my lip as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I went up to Dean and hugged him tightly, sticking my face in the crook of his neck.

         "I love you," I pulled away and looked him in the eye. He had never said that before. "I've wanted to say it since we started dating but then when everything happened and I felt so bad that I fucked up. But I do love you, Kira. I have since I've met you." I smiled and let out a shaky breath.
        "I love you, too, Dean." He pulled me in for a kiss and I felt eyes on me. I pulled away to see everyone watching me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I hid my face in Dean's jacket.
        "The countdown is in a minute!" I let Dean in and we all walked into the living room, waiting for the countdown to start.

We all started counting down and when it hit one, Dean pulled me in for another kiss.
        "An amazing way to start the new year." I whispered, looking into Dean's eyes.
        "I love you." I smiled and gave him a peck on his nose.