20: House Of Wolves

Kira~
Mr. Alex Gaskarth and I have texted a lot over the past two weeks and has helped me a lot with the pain of the break-up.
        Lisa also gave me some advice since Alex was kinda stupid with some. One afternoon, I was tired at being at home so I walked to Starbucks. I ordered a triple mocha Frappuccino and sat down, looking through my phone.

        Someone sat down across from me and I looked up to see Frank.
        "Hi." I waved and looked back down.
        "Okay, what's wrong? You're much more quiet than usual and you tend to isolate yourself whenever I see you." I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.
        "Dad didn't tell you?" Frank shook his head in confusion. "Dean broke up with me." I pursed my lips together as Frank realized what I said.

        "I'm gonna kill that kid." I touched Frank's arm and shook my head.
        "It doesn't matter. I wasn't even good enough for him." Frank raised his eyebrows.
        "Excuse me? You're the queen. He's not good enough for you if he didn't treat you that way." As I was about to say something, a woman walked up to me.
        "Pardon me, is this man bothering you?" I shook my head.
        "No." The woman gave me a look.

        "Are you sure? Cause the facial expressions you're making seem like it." I glared at her.
        "This is my uncle! I was talking to him about my break up before you rudely interrupted. Maybe just leave us alone?" The woman looked appalled as she walked away. Frank and I gave each other a look before we broke out into laughter. I heard my name being called and grabbed my drink. As I was putting in the straw, I looked up to see Dean and Courtney walking in.

        I felt my heart break again and walked over to where Frank was.
        "Can we go?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
        "Why?" He looked behind me and saw Dean.
        "Frank, please?" I was pleading at this point and he stood up. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. "Please don't say anything. Just ignore them."

We walked out of Starbucks together and walked to his house.
        "Do Gerard or Lindsey know where you are?" I nodded.
        "I told Lindsey that I'd be at Starbucks. I'll text her that I'm here." I pulled my phone out and texted Lindsey quick before I felt people hugging me.

        I looked down to see the twins hugging me.
        "Hi, girls!" I bent down and gave them hugs.
        "Kira! Wanna see our new barbies?" I nodded and they led me to their playroom. They showed me all their barbies and their new clothes and stuff.
        "Did you have barbies growing up?" I nodded.
        "I had one Barbie and she had three outfits. I had her married to my stuffed bunny and they had three invisible kids. She had long black hair and her outfits were so pretty." They grinned and handed me a Barbie with black hair.

        "You can pretend it's her and you can pretend Ken is your stuffed bunny." I smiled and set my Frappuccino down as we dressed the barbies. After a long time of playing barbies, Jamia walked in.
        "Alright girls, it's time for Kira to go." The girls pouted as I stood up.
        "I'll be back soon to play with you girls again! I promise." I gave them hugs and followed Jamia downstairs where Gerard and Frank were talking.

        "And here's your eldest, as delivered." Gerard smiled.
        "She was stolen, excuse me." We started laughing and I gave Frank and Jamia hugs. I followed Gerard to the car and unlocked my phone.
        "Enjoyed your day?" I nodded and smiled.
        "I think it's better to play with younger girls than get involved in stupid teen drama." Gerard looked at me.
        "And that's why teenagers scare the living shit out of me." I raised an eyebrow before we started laughing.