4: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Kira~
After the final bell at school, I saw kids whispering and pointing at me which made me uncomfortable. I walked up to Lizzy and Emma who were talking and poked Lizzy's shoulder.
"Why is everyone pointing and whispering?" Lizzy glared at me and pushed me away.
"I can't believe you, you slut." She spewed out.

"What are you talking about?" I was completely confused until I looked at Emma who had a smirk.
"Emma here told me that she caught you trying to make out with Bryan and all I can say right now is, why the hell do you think you can mess with my friend's boyfriend and then assume that you can get away with it."

I started backing away until I bumped into someone.
"What's with the yelling here?" It was Dean. Before I could say anything, Lizzy marched up to him.
"This slut that we call our friend tried to make out with Emma's boyfriend and then thought she could get away with it."

I looked at Dean and frowned.
"Dean, I would never do that! Believe me! I've never even kissed anyone!" Dean looked at me and then Lizzy.
"You know, I don't want a part of this." And Dean walked away.

The whispering and the pointing and the yelling started getting to me and I ran to the bathroom into the first stall. I pulled my phone out and dialed someone, the first person I pressed.

"Hello?"
Ray's voice rang through my ears.
"Ray? Could you pick me up from school?" I was worried that if I spoke louder than a whisper, I'd start crying.
"Of course, are you okay?"

I let out a shaky sigh.
"I'm fine. Please just come pick me up." I ended the call and fixed myself before walking out of the bathroom. By now, the entire school was buzzing about the lies Emma spread. Every other person glared at me and called me a slut or whore until I reached the front doors.

I saw Ray pull up and I ran to his car, away from everyone.
"You're shaken up! What's wrong?" I shook my head and hid my face in my knees which were pulled up to my chest. The drive to my house was silent and Ray dropped me off.

"Bye, I'll see if I can come over soon." I nodded and headed inside. No one was home so I went up to my room and set my bag down and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my razor and started pulling it apart, taking the blade carefully from it. I set the razor back in my drawer and put my stuff over it to cover what I did.

I rolled up my sleeves and began sliding the sharp metal against my skin, the crimson liquid running down my wrist. I did it at least ten more times before putting the blade in my drawer. I washed off the blood and pulled my sleeves back down.

I sat on the toilet and leaned against my fists, everyone's words still filling my head. I started sobbing and I opened the medicine cabinet, grabbing the first bottle out of there and trying to get it open. I struggled and started screaming.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! OPEN!" I was still struggling when the door burst open and Gerard took the bottle out of my hand.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I tried to reach for it but Gerard kept it out of my reach.
"NO! KIRA, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I sat on the floor and sobbed.
"YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATS WRONG WITH ME? I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!"

I looked at Gerard who was putting the bottle back.
"Why on earth would you try to do that! You have so much potential and so many people that love you!" I glared at him.
"I don't fucking care anymore! I'm sick of not being accepted at school, I'm sick of the pointing and whispering and now, Emma turned my own friends against me and I have no one." I sobbed into my hands until I felt someone sit next to me.

Gerard pulled me into his lap and I cried into his shoulder.
"Kira, I went through the same thing, but ending your life isn't the answer, hurting yourself isn't the answer." Gerard pulled my sleeves up to show that they were bleeding again and they soaked my hoodie sleeve.

"You have a family that loves you so much and I can't bear to lose you. Bandit can't bear to lose you. Neither can Lindsey, Frank, Mikey, Ray, or their kids. With the kids at school, they're just jealous that they don't have such a loving family like you do."

I laid my head on Gerard's shoulder.
"I hate school." Gerard sighed.
"Well, this teaches you how to deal with shitty people." I stood up and wiped my eye with my sleeve that wasn't bloody and looked at Gerard.

"Thanks, Gerard." He gave me a hug and rubbed my back.
"I love you, Sunshine." I smiled. He does, doesn't he?