7: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Kira~
Christmas time was in town and Lindsey already began decorating. Being the stupid little shit I am, I decided to blast Every Snowflake's Different Just Like You all the time.

        "Okay enough! It was fine the first three times but playing it on repeat for four days in a fucking row is annoying!"
        Gerard burst into my room while I was typing out a paper on my laptop.
        "Okay, I'll change it." I went to Spotify and put on My Chemical Romance's cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You.

        I gave Gerard a smirk and he groaned.
        "You little shit." I started laughing and switched to This Christmas by Set It Off. I had finally finished typing my paper and went to help Lindsey decorate the house.

        We were having a huge family Christmas with her family in about a week and I was a little scared since I had no clue if her family would even like me. I was humming an All Time Low song when the doorbell rang.
        "I'll get it!" I set down the garland I was taking care of and went to answer the door.

        "Hey, Kira!" Lizzy was holding an envelope and dressed in a Fall Out Boy hoodie with leggings.
        "Not so Christmassy as I thought you'd be." I was wearing one of Lindsey's Christmas sweaters and my favorite jeans.

        "I didn't want to get my Christmas sweater dirty yet. Anyway, I'm having a Christmas party on the last day of school and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" She handed me the envelope and I opened it.
        "Sure! That'll be fun!" She grinned and gave me a hug.

        "Awesome! Anyway, I'll see you at school tomorrow." She left and I closed the door to run into Gerard.
        "Who was that?" He was holding a coffee mug of course.
        "It was Lizzy. She was inviting me to a Christmas party." Gerard nodded.
        "Frank wants to come over and give you a Christmas present so he'll be here in an hour."

        Oof, if Frank was coming over, I'd have to clean my room in record time cause God knows what he'll look through. I rushed upstairs and pinned the invitation to my cork board on my wall. I threw dirty clothes in my hamper, shoes into my closet, jeans and shirts into drawers, set school books on my desk, and other books and journals on my bookshelf, and closed my laptop to not run the battery.

        By the time I was finished making my bed, Lindsey called me down to help finish decorating. For half an hour, we put up garland, lights, and any decorations the Way's owned. Gerard said that we wouldn't get a tree for at least a week and I was fine with that. A knock came on the front door and Frank burst in.

        "Where's my Lovebug?" I laughed and set down the wash cloth I was holding to dry my hands.
        "I'm right here, Franky." I gave Frank a hug and smiled.
        "How are you?" I shrugged.

        "School's boring, kids hate me, my best friend's girlfriend almost killed me last week." I gave him a thumbs up.
        "Well, I have some presents for you to help cheer you up!" He set down a box full of presents. "Some are from the kids and a couple from Jamia."

        He had me sit down on the sofa and stuck the seven presents in front of me. I got a flower crown from the girls, a spider-man figure from Miles, a gift card to Starbucks from Jamia, a decorated ukulele from the girls, a customized guitar strap from Frank, a coffee mug with, "glitter queen" written on it from Jamia, and a polaroid camera with some film from Frank.

        "Thanks, Frank! Give the kids and Jamia hugs from me." He nodded.
        "I'll help you take this stuff upstairs." He carried the ukulele, the camera and film, and the figure while I carried the rest.

        I put the strap onto my guitar and put that back on the stand while I put the ukulele on my ukulele stand that Lizzy gave me.
        "I love your room!" I let out a laugh.
        "You say that every time you're here, Frank." I put the spider-man figure on the shelf with my other figures and set the mug on my desk.

        "Thanks again for the stuff." Frank gave me a hug.
        "Anytime, lovebug."