19: I Don't Love You

Kira~
Courtney's end of the school party wasn't that great. Especially with Lizzy and Dean ignoring me. They were all talking by the tv, Courtney telling Dean all her stories about going on exploration tours with her parents through different countries.

        I was sitting on the couch, ignoring everyone. There were kids drinking, I know some kids were smoking outside and all of it was making me very uncomfortable.
        One of the guys from the football team was drunk and tried to get me to dance but I just pushed him away. I was sick of this party. I grabbed my stuff and left, not even caring how far the walk was. It was getting dark and I knew that Gerard would be pissed that I walked in the dark but I didn't care.

        I felt angry, upset, hurt. I know trust is the most important thing in a relationship but when your own boyfriend forgets some of your most important things and ignores you for some girl, that's when you're done with him. I heard running behind me and soon, someone grabbed my wrist.
        "Kira! Why the hell did you leave in the dark?! You know Gerard would be pissed!" I ripped my arm from Dean and continued walking.

        That didn't stop him, he turned me around and grabbed both wrists, tightly.
        "Kira! Answer me! I don't want you hurt!" I felt hot tears start rolling down my cheek.
        "Hurt? HURT?! You don't want me hurt when all you've been doing is hurting me! You've ignored me the past six months, Dean! Six fucking months! You've ignored my calls, you've ignored important things like Bandit's birthday and Bandit's achievement ceremony for school! And every time I tried to contact you, you answered with the same thing every time!" I shoved my hands into my hoodie pocket.

        "You were always with Courtney! Off at the movies, at the park, getting ice cream! I'm sick of being ignored by the person I thought cared about me!" Deans face went from hurt to angry in a split second.
        "Why does that matter?! She's just a friend! You don't care if I hang with Lizzy, you don't care if any of the other girls at school talk to me! You have no fucking reason to be angry with me!"

        "I have every right to be angry! At least if you're hanging with Lizzy or other girls are talking to you, you don't ignore me completely for them for six months straight! I'm sick of this and I don't want this anymore!" I took my arm away him.
        "Wait, what?" I glared at him. "We're done, I don't want to be pulled down by a boy who ignores me!" Dean glared right back.
        "You know what, fine! No wonder the entire school hates you! You're so pathetic! I don't need this shit!" Dean threw his hands up in the air and walked back towards Courtney's house.

        I just felt emotionless. I ran all the way home and as soon as I walked in, Bandit came up to me.
        "Will you read to me?" I nodded and sighed. I tucked her in bed and grabbed her a story. I read her a book about a lost princess and she was asleep by the time I was finished.
        "You'll always be a princess, and never let the prince steal and break your heart." I kissed her head and turned off the light.

        I went downstairs and ran into Gerard who was coming out of the kitchen. One look into his eyes and I let out everything. I was sobbing into his arms. He led me to the living room and wrapped an arm around me.
        "Did something happen at the party?" I shook my head and rubbed my nose with my hoodie sleeve.
        "I left the party because I didn't want to deal with drunk and high kids and Dean followed me and we had a huge argument and we broke up!" I sobbed into his side and his arm around me tightened.

        "What was the argument about?" I started hiccuping from sobbing so much. "Y-You know how he's been ignoring me for Courtney and he said that it was my fault because I didn't trust him and then we broke up and he called me pathetic." Gerard's face went from fatherly to pissed off in seconds. At this point, Lindsey came in and saw the look Gerard had.
        "Okay, why don't you go relax and I'll take care of this."

        Gerard stood up and Lindsey led him to the kitchen before bringing me upstairs. She went to the bathroom and started a bath.
        "There's a basket of bath bombs under the sink but I think the first thing is you need a nice, relaxing bath." I grabbed my phone and the floating speaker that you stick in a pool and went to the bathroom, closing the door. I tied my hair up and undressed, putting the speaker on the water, along with a bath bomb and turned on Sleeping With Sirens.

        I sat in the bath and listened to Kellin's voice fill my ears, relaxing me.