Wedding Day

I will say, that this chapter is on the boring side, but just stick with me I promise to upload soon. Also we are in the home stretch of this story so things are about to get very intense and there will still be twist to come.

Also my 5year old is obsessed with this song and its been stuck in my head all day, so im going to tocher you all to.

Thanks for reading

================================================================================

 I awoke being violently shaken.

My eyes shot open to see Mary standing above me with a little stressed look in her eyes. The second she saw my eyes open she pulled me out of the bed and practically dragged me across the room to the bathroom. I heard lots of people shouting and running around with a glance out of my open door; I smacked my head with stupidity. Today was Macy and Max's wedding and I was probably running late as I normally was, well that explained why Mary looked stressed, weddings are extremely stressful especially the day of. She shoved me into the bathroom, and closed the door behind me.

"Annie, shower and make it a quick one, we will all be ready to go when you get done," she said as I started stripping off my clothes and turned the water on.

 I turned the shower nob and stepped into the soothing heat. The memories of last night came rushing back to me, racing at the speed of light. A question I pondered for a long time kept me destracted. I really didn't know what to do, or what I should do when I see Luke later today. I mean, I was feeling something, what that was I'm not sure it’s love or not, but I think it could maybe grow into something. Then, there was the question on whether or not to tell him about these things I was feeling and if I did, will he believe me or think I was lying or trying to trick him. Luke's face kept popping up in my mind and the heart breaking look he gave me made me cringe as I washed my hair. All these things and more just kept repeating in my mind, until I heard loud banging and Mary yelling at me to hurry my butt up.

I jumped out quickly and decided this was not the time to obsess over my personal problems and my main focus needed to be on Macy. I walked out in my towel and instantly dragged to a chair in front of the vanity which I was attacked by about five different people's hands as they started touching my face, hair, hands, my feet, and someone shoving toast into my mouth. I happened to glance at the clock in the mirror reflection and noticed it was after 11am. Wow I could not believe I slept so long with nobody waking me up before this. I just figured Mary was too busy running around getting ready to waste time today by waking me up.

 After what felt like a lifetime, of my hair being messed with and others smearing makeup on every crease of my face, Mary finally brought the brides maid dress into the room as she helped me get into the dress so I wouldn’t ruin my hair or makeup they deemed perfect only seconds before. I slipped into my shoes and was pulled out of the room and across the hall into Max's room. Macy and the queen were sitting on the couch talking and laughing and both looked up as I walked in. They both smiled and instructed to sit on the opposite couch as they continued to talk about wedding details and marriage life which by then I wasn’t listening to either of them. My mind just kept running where Luke was, what he was doing, then mentally slapping myself for getting excited every time the door opened and in walked the other bridesmaids or servants.

 We all got down to the main floor and I could smell flowers that made my head spin as the first wave of it hit my nose. We were all in structured what to do and when to do it as I noticed Macy looking down at the ground with her hands on her hips. As I walked over I could see she was breathing louder than normal.

 "Macy, are you okay." She looked up and looked slightly scared.

"Yeah, I'm just getting really nervous." Macy wore a nervous smile on her face, my eyebrows rose.

"Macy what in the world could make you nervous?" She chuckled.

 "I don't have any idea, I'm just afraid I guess, I mean what if he says no or something," she said fanning herself with her hands, "I don't think I could handle that." I smacked her arm and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

 "That's my brother we’re talking about here and he is probably more worried that you will reject him than you are of him rejecting you." She smiled and looked calmer. "Plus, that boy is so tightly wrapped around your finger I think he wants to be." Macy laughed and hugged me.

 "Thanks Annie, I needed that boost."

 Soon after I pulled away from her and had a bunch of flowers shoved into my hands and pushed through a white curtain. I immediately froze as the ballroom looked unbelievable and almost unrecognizable except the chandelier. I heard someone lightly behind me say walk, and I stopped gawking and started to move my feet. I also noticed how long the aisle was and how many people were here, and I was positive Macy didn't know half these people and was curious to why they're invited. When I reached the end just at the stairs where the king and queen sat smiling down at me, I saw Luke walk up from the right. He linked our arms and escorted me up the stairs half way up was a large landing where I could see Mickey and Susan smiling to the left of me and Bobby and Josh on the right. When we reached the landing I heard Luke sigh and say very quickly.

 "We bow to my parents then turn and bow to the audiences." I nodded comprehending what he really meant was for me to curtsey but I did as he said.

 As we bowed to the audience he turned and faced me and gently took my hand as I finally got a good look at him. He dressed in a really nice suit, but it was not a tuxedo, more like a uniform. The entire suit was black with a golden sash starting at his left shoulder going across is a chest. His hair was well placed in more professional looking than he normally wore it. I felt his hand guide mine up to his lips and press a small kiss on the back of my hand. I am biting my tongue really hard so I didn't just jump on him and force him to kiss me. But I behaved; I knew it was not right for me to do that in public let alone my brother and best friend's wedding.

 I looked down the aisle to get my mind off of Luke when I saw the curtain open and Macy took a step out. Next to her offering his hand was Max that looked unbelievably happy as they both looked at each other. I was frozen in how beautiful that moment was and the way they smiled and just looked at each other.

"Annie, you need to go stand in front of Mickey." I felt the Luke breath against my ear and his hand press against my lower back.

 I looked up to see him walking away and I had to do the same, as I continued to watch Max and Macy walk down the aisle. They hardly ever broke eye contact and had the biggest goofiest smiles I had ever seen on them. They repeated the same action as me and Luke had done seconds before, but after they bowed to the audience they then turned back to the king and queen. The king was now standing in front of them and started talking and saying the normal things that would be said at these things. I always found this part of the wedding beyond boring; I just like the beginning and the end then the reception.

 So I kind of zoned out and kept stealing glances toward Luke who was paying attention to what his father was saying, but I kind of wished he would steal a glance in my direction. Unfortunately he never did and then I heard the king say they could kiss and all my attention was back on the couple as they kissed and the entire room burst into cheers in which they walked back down the stairs as the audiences was cheering and throwing flowers up into the air that landed into the aisle as they walked. I felt Luke grab my hand and pulled me to him and walked after them to the doorway that was being held open as we followed them through. After we entered the room, I could still hear people cheering and a lot of people talking, but I was just too happy for Macy and a lot was going on around me I ignored everyting else.

 I went and helped Macy change dresses for the party that was a lot smaller than the real wedding service which I was thankful for because I was told I had a few people dying to meet me and I was not too excited for that. But once we got to the party it was actually really fun, I met so many people and the food and drinks were delicious. The only thing that bothered me was Luke, the only time he had talked to me was during the wedding and after that, he always moved away from me. He was also sitting at the bar drinking a lot more than I had seen him normally drink, I got even more angry when I saw he was talking to that little leach. Well at least this time she was not being a whore and sat with one seat in between, but she was still laughing and flirting with him.

 "Annie, come with me for girl talk," said Macy, who was a little past drunk.

 "Okay." I helped her not fall into anything as we made our way to the bathroom.

 "So I need you to promise not to start a fight with Leah, at least for tonight." I rolled my eyes as she stumbled into the stall.

 "I wasn't going to start anything," I said a little irritated.

 "Then why have you been glaring at her all night?”

"I have not been glaring," I mumbled, as she came out and started washing her hands.

"Annie, you have been and I don't even understand what you’re upset about." I ran my hands through my hair.

"I don't even know, after last night I'm just really confused." She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean Annie? We all know what happened last night and I don't understand how you could be confused?" I looked at her in shock.

 "Macy what is it you think happened?" I thought over last night’s events and how confused he made me feel.

"Annie when you and Luke left, you started to get intimate," she said while intently twiddling her thumbs, "as your brother says, and you flipped out and screamed at him." She looked at me like I was insane, but I just shook my head.

 "That's not what happened."

 "Yes it is Annie everyone heard you scream “no” at him," she said slowly and my heart-felt like it was being squeezed, "we all ran downstairs to see Luke coming out of your room in tears again and broke down and told us everything." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder as I shook my head in disagreement.

 "That's not what happened." I said with a shaky breath.

 "Annie it is, do you not remember telling him no?" I sigh as I felt my eyes water, threatening to spill over.

"I did, I just didn't know I was saying out loud let alone screaming it, I...I-I was not saying it to him." I looked down slightly embarrassed to admit I actually wanted him to myself, let alone out loud too another person.

 "If you weren't saying it to him then, who were you talking to?" She looked at me confused and I just looked at her trying not to let tears fall from my eyes.

 "Macy...I...I...I said no to…" I couldn't believe that I had said it out loud and Luke thought I was talking to him, he thought I was rejecting him again.

"Annie, who did you say no to?" She looked almost anxious.

 "To Joel." she was standing in front of me as tears ran down my cheek.

 "Annie, Joel's not here." I tried wiping away my tears.

 "I know that Macy, we were doing stuff and it felt too good and I don't know what happened," I ran my hand through my hair, "I closed my eyes for a second and I saw Joel and he was standing there asking me to marry him and-"

 "And you said no." She was looking back at me, horrified as I nodded my head trying to hold back my tears.

 "Annie!" She said as she pulled me into a hug in which made me sob more. "Annie, you need to tell Luke what you told me!"

 "I want to talk to him, but he keeps avoiding me" She stepped away and grabbed a cloth and handed it to me.

 "Well you can’t blame him, he thinks you were messing with him again and it really hurt him." I felt even worse than I did before.

 "What do I do Macy?" She looked like she was thinking really hard and after a few seconds a smirk pulled at the corners of her mouth.

"Go ask him to dance," she said smiling.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Trust me; he likes dancing with you, he told me so, just go ask him to dance with you."

"Okay" as i took a deep breath