What are you doing?

After a night a restless sleep, all you want to do is sleep in late and be lazy all day. Will that's at least what I want to do, but that would be too much to ask in the ridicules vampire mansion. I was rudely awakened by the sound of male laughter and a booming noise. It all seemed to fade away. Finally, when it was perfectly silent again the laughter came back and the booming noises it was a basketball hitting moment. I opened my eyes and notices all my windows open, I cursed whoever opened them up. I got up to yell at whomever was outside and close them so I could go back to sleep.

I look outside to a lot of boys around my age, or at least looked my age for all I know they could be older the 7th great grandfather. I was really starting to think vampire is basically just pedophiles that never die. They were all standing on the basketball court as they divided into teams. I got angry, they're all off having fun playing their game and I'm locked in a room bored in a really awesome bed. I stood there glaring at them though it was kind of hard because there was a big canopy over the court. It was see thru, but cast a shade over the entire court. Then, my mind caught up in my thoughts, born vampires could not go into direct sunlight.

I got really angry that I am stuck in this stupid room, maybe I wanted to play some basketball, and they never asked me. I would not have played, but it would be nice to get outside and fresh air maybe chances to escape when they weren't paying attention. I was standing there imagining an escape plan while outside and I was kind of failing at because I didn't really know where I was, but something sparkly caught my eye. It was a pool on the other side of the court. Now that would be something I could enjoy. I walked over to my door and banged on it and yelled out.

"I want to leave this room" I yelled out, I knew there was guards out there and at least they could call for someone.

I walked away from the door and went into the closet and went to the section that I had seen a few days ago. I grabbed and wrapped my hand around a little yellow bikini, it didn't have poke dots which would have made it even better. I chose the yellow because it complimented my skin tone really well, and I felt made my eyes pop a little. I heard the door open and Mary called out to me as I was changing into the swimsuit and slipping my feet into another pair of heels.

"Annie?" she sounded confused

"I'm in the bathroom changing"

"I know where you are, I wanted to ask if what I heard was correct?" I walked out with a magazine in one hand and a big pair of sun-glasses in the other

"That depended on what you heard?" she looked at me with a smirk on her face

"You are requesting to leave your room, am I correct" she said as I walked over to the night stand and grabbed my iPod

"Yes, scenes those rude boys out there woke me" I pointed to the boys that were playing their silly game

"Annie you know you can't leave the room unless escorted at all times" I rolled my eye

"I know that," I said a little overly sarcastically "that's why I have you and the guards" I gave her a duh look

"Annie I'm not allowed to escort you, I work in the places, I'm not high-ranking to do that" okay small set back

"Well I want to go swimming and lay out" I pointed to the sound of laughter that floated in from outside "And I see my brother and Luke along with Josh out there and they're all high-ranking are they not" she looked at me biting her lip and was watching me crisply

"Yes they are and what is your point?"

"The pool next to them and I'll have the guards" I gave her a small innocent smile