A Party

This pool was cold and it was hard to swim in because Luke throws me in there with my heels on. So when I finally got to an area was I could stand, I was still very angry and wanted to scream. As I started making my way to the stairs but a guy blocked my path smirking at me. He was taller than me in my heels, but still might be slightly shorter then me and definitely shorter then Luke. He had a perfect muscular body like Luke, but he had blond hair with gray eyes that looked almost white at first glance.

"Hello Annie, my name is Bobby," as he said this, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I heard a low light growl from behind me.

"Hello Bobby, it's nice to meet you," I smiled a big flirty smile because I knew Luke was watching.

"I do apologize for my immature friends here," he stepped a little closer to me and I had a feeling that I really needed to step away from him, but I was frozen.

"It's okay" I managed to squeak out, as he was only a foot in front of me and I felt almost scared.

"Bobby! Leave her alone!" I heard Luke say in very loud a deep voice. Bobby automatically shrank away from me with a guilty grin on his face.

"Oh relax, Luke, I was just playing." Hearing his words I wanted to run far away, but didn't want to show my fear so I started walking again calmly.

"Hey Annie, are you coming to the party tonight?" I froze as I looked over to where Bobby was sitting on the edge of the pool, having an intense stare down with Luke.

"She is not going!" Luke said, before I could even think about responding.

"I was unaware of any party, but I would like to go." I smiled my best flirtatious smile at Bobby as he finally broke eye contact with Luke and gave me a wink.

"Good, your presence would make the party that much more fun,” Bobby said, kind of gloating, as he turned back to face Luke. "I know, a lot of the other guys and their mates are dying to meet you. Undoubtedly, you will give them a few new things to gossip about." I was about to respond when Luke butted his head into the conversation.

"She is not going, Bobby." I climbed out of the pool.

"Luke!" he looked at me, infuriated.

"You're not going to the party Annie." I flipped him off.

"I am going, and there nothing you can about it."

"I think there is.”

"Then I'll just ask your mother for permission." I heard all they guys crack up laughing at this. He just stood there in silence as I grabbed my stuff and headed toward the mansion.