Waking Nightmare

**Beep**

**Beep**

**Beep**

My head was pounding as the most irritating sound in the world was going off next to the left side of my head. **Beep** I growled as my hand went flying to turn off the alarm clock, I was going to murder whoever put this thing in my room. **Beep** my hand came in contact with a metal railing as my eyes shot open in shock of hitting a railing that should not have been there. **beep** the instant I opened my eyes; I squished the shut as fast as I could. All my windows must have been open because the light was so bright. **Beep** I growled as I tried to open my eye again, but failed as I covered my eyes. **Beep* as I growled louder

"I'm never drinking again" my entire body was in pain, head felt as if it had been split open by a metal pipe and I felt as if I was going to vomit.

"Annie!" I felt a soft hand grab my wrist with two fingers "Annie are you awake dear?" I growled and tried to roll over, but stopped as my wrist and legs felt as if they were being held down "Annie if you can hear me don't make fast movements" I opened my eyes to see a very freaked out looking Mary, but had to shut my eye's cause of the bright lights above me.

"Mary, it's too bright" I managed to grow out-load, as second later I heard the sound of blinds be closed above my head

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was in a small light blue room that had two doors. There was a television mounted high up on the wall. **Beep** I turned my head to see a monitoring device that was making the reached beeping noise. **Beep** it was my heart rate and I jumped in panic as I turned my attention back to Mary that was pressing a button on the bed repetitive very fast. **Beep** the sound was getting faster as I my breathing started to pick up. I really hated being in hospital, doctor offices were fine, but not hospitals, just the thought that someone could have died in this room freaked me out to know end. **Beep** I tried to get up, but Mary pushes me down as I struggled.

"Annie I need you to calm down" as she looked to the door directly in front of me "I need some help in here" as he moved her hand to press a button.

"Mary what's going on" I tried to get out of her grasp, but she just held me down as the door opened and a man came running in.

"How long has she been awake" I blinked as I looked at the doctor's face it was John as he took a flashlight and shined it in my eyes.

"About a minute, I came in to check her vitals and she started growing and says it was too bright so I closed the windows"

"Annie my name is Dr. Aaron Johnson; do you know where you are?" I was confessed and glanced at Mary who was looking at me concerned "Annie, can you hear me? If you can hear me please answer the question"

"I... I.... In a hospital" I choked out, my mouth was very dry

"Good Annie," he smiled at me "do you remember how you got here?" I looked at him confused by the question

"Josh didn't Luke tell you what he did?" I was really tired and I didn't feel like being asked questions "Mary can you get me a glass of water, I'm so thirsty" they both looked at each other, then down at me.

"Annie, my name is Aaron Johnson, I have been your doctor for the last eight months" I looked at him confused

"What? I don't understand, I just meet you a few days ago." I looked to Mary "Tell him! Tell him what happened, he has lost his mind" I felt a hand on my shoulder holding be back, as Mary looks at me like I was going crazy.

"Annie," I looked over at Josh "this is your nurse Mary-Beth, my name is Aaron Johnson, we have taken care of you for the last eight months" I shook my head I didn't understand why he was telling me these lies "Annie, you were a car accident on your way home, eight months ago" he looked at me as tears started to fall down my face