Chapter 14 Caring

Here I am digging through my closet while Gemma goes on YouTube looking up hairstyles. She partly told me her plan so I'm lost on the other parts. All she told me was that Harry will find me completely irresistible.

  "I found one!" She says proudly. "Did you find an outfit yet?" She asks.

  "No not really I'll keep looking." I tell her

I keep searching for something decent to wear. Harry told me to meet him at the park, but a couple minutes ago mom came in saying that the Styles/Twist's will be having dinner with us. I figured that Harry and I could just sneak out.

My eyes widen as I find the perfect outfit!

  "I found one!" I squeal. I always hated squealing but I seen to do it a lot lately.

  "Let me see!" She says running over to me.

I lay out the outfit on the bed. Faded blue jeans with pink and baby blue flowers on it, that are pastel. A baby pink long sleeve top that shows off my curves perfectly! Faded tan combat boots with one pink bow on the sides.

  "Perfect, I love it! It'll look even better on you!" She squeals.

I smile. "I'll go put it on." I say walking into the bathroom.

"Since you think I'm such a fashionista, you can pick something to wear out if my closet." I yell her hearing a squeal soon after.

Harry's P.O.V:

I may have forgotten to mention to mum that I wasn't going to be able to make dinner tonight. I mean first I have to meet with Alicia then have my "date" with Felicity.

I never wanted to be one of those guys with two girlfriends because it's disgusting. Here I am with two girls one being my girlfriend, and one that just confuses the hell out if me.

  "Harry time to go!" Mum shouts from downstairs. "Coming!" I shout back.

This'll be interesting...

Alicia's P.O.V:

Gemma gave me a feathered hair styles that looks really good! She was gonna add a bow but I turned her down, I have enough bows on me.

  "You look like a hot girl that just walked into a candy shop." Gemma says laughing and so do I.

  "Why thank you I try." I say flipping my hair. "I'm starving!" I groan.

  "Let's head downstairs." Gemma says.

When I walked back in my room Gemma was dressed in a white crop top with overalls over it. She pulled it off better than I ever could.

  "Mo-" I'm cutoff when I see who is sat on the couch.

  "Ali I think we sho-" Gemma starts saying but stops when she see Harry and I. "I'm gonna go see mum." She smiles hitting my shoulder.

Harry and I are literally having some sort of stare off, and I'm loving it. He gets up and I can't help but to check him out.

  "You look nice, babe." He says kissing my cheek.

  "You don't look too bad yourself. Were you going for a ghetto British guy when you put that outfit on?" She asks making me chuckle.

  "That was definitely in my mind when I put this together." I laugh rolling my eyes.

  "I'm sure it was Styles..." She smiles wrapping her arms around my neck, looking into my eyes.

  "Ali! Sissy!" Rose shouts from behind Harry.