Chapter 5 Lunch and End of the Day

It's now twelve o'clock and I'm starving, the day seemed to go by fast. In all honesty I wasn't paying attention in any of the classes, I was too busy admiring everyone's accents. By the end of each class I began wanting an English accent more and more.

Every teacher that i had so far asked me to talk about myself, and guy had asked me the same questions "Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend?" I think it had something to do with me being American. I don't think they asked me that question because I'm attractive, because I don't really think I am.

I have long blackish brown hair with light brown highlights, tan skin because I'm Mexican, and I'm self-conscious about my body. (She looks like Jasmine Villegas)

"Alright let's go to lunch, love." Will says grabbing mine and his bag.

"I can carry my bag." I laugh and he shakes his head wrapping his arm around my waist in the process.

Will is okay looking but I think of him more as a friend than anything else.

When we get into the cafeteria a sweet smell takes over my senses. The line for lunch is long that it wraps around tables. As I look around small children are here too.

"Why are there little kids here?" I ask Will as we walk to a table.

"It's a comprehensive school for kids from sixth to college." He shrugs. "It's a big school." I nod in agreement.

"So what's for lunch?" I ask when we sit down.

"You came on a good day it's pot roast, mash potatoes, and vegetables." He smiles. "It's so good."

"Is that why it's so long?" I ask.

"What's so long, Will?" A random boy asks sitting down at the table. "That's what she said, mate." He snickers.

"Shutup." Will smirks at him. "Oh this is Alicia, she's new here." Will introduces me to the boy.

"Nice, I'm Haydn Morris." He nods at me looking around. "That's a long line." He says his eyes wide.

"I know I'm hungry as f." I say laughing. The both look at me with confused looks. "What?" I ask.

"What does that mean?" Will asks.

"It means I'm hungry as fuck but I shortened it." I shrug. "We always say that in Cali."

"I knew that you were American!" Haydn shouts pointing at me. "You look like it." He states proudly.

"Great, would you like an award?" I ask fake smiling, with sarcasm in my voice.

"You're cool, I like you." Haydn says smiling. "So are you sitting with us?"

"Nah, my ass was hurting so I decided on sitting at a table where my new friend Will was." I say sarcastically.

"Oh well you can sit here." Haydn shrugs. Wow...

"Who's the babe?" Some kid asks sitting beside Haydn.

"Alicia she's American, mate." Haydn says wide eyed.

"I'm Nick, but you my dear can call me tonight." I winks at me kissing my hand.

"Or I could call you asshole?" I smirk and he laughs. "I think I'll stick with Nick." I laugh and he nods chuckling.

"So why aren't you guys in line?" Nick asks.

"Mate, have you seen the line?" Will asks, and I laugh.

"Oh yeah." Nick says laying his head on the table. "So Alicia how many classes do you have left?" Nick asks.

"One left." I shrug. "But I will just go home I guess."