Chapter 17 The Baby Project

Alicia's P.O.V:

"Mum!" Harry shouted through his house.

He must have scared her because Anne came rushing into the foyer with a knife in hand. At the same sight of the knife Harry and I backed away. Anne eyed eyes and then let out a sigh, placing the knife on the coffee table.

  "Harold Edward Styles you scared me!" She shouts at him.

  "Sorry." He says shyly. "Why did you bring a knife?" He asks and I chuckle.

  "I thought you were being attacked or something, mother's worry about that." She shakes her head.

All my mom worries about is hooking me up with a nice, and attractive guy...some mothers are different I guess.

  "Now what was it that you needed Harry?" She asks placing her hand on her hip, obviously annoyed at him making me quietly laugh.

  "Alicia and I had a baby." He simply says.

Anne's eyes widen and it looks as if she's about to hurt someone.

  "You got her pregnant?!" She shouts at him. I need to record this! "What did I tell you? Use protection I never wanted you to have sex at this age, but you could've at least used protection!" She shouts.

She paces the foyer running her hands through her hair. I look at Harry mentally telling him to tell her the truth, but he gives me a funny look, and shrugs.

  "Did you tell Isabel? Oh my goodness what the hell is Isabel going to say? Harold I can't believe you got a girl pregnant, especially Alicia! And Alicia I am-"

While she was talking about this my insides were churning, and I was about to explode! Harry and I just stood there, he was chuckling, and I was freaking out.

  "No Anne Harry didn't get me pregnant!" I cut her off. "I'm sorry that we-no he lead to those accusations." I roll my eyes at Harry. I feel so bad that he made her believe that!

Anne's eyes go back to normal and she stops pacing, and puts her hand over her heart.

  "You are the one that gives me gray hairs." She points at Harry making him chuckle. "Oh I wouldn't be laughing I brought you into this world, and I can easily take you out of it." She narrows his eyes at him.

She obviously joking and Harry chuckles more. Anne looks between Harry and I, then to the plastic baby wrapped in a blanket in my arms.

  "No offense Ali but aren't you a little old to own a baby doll? And Harry I thought you stopped playing "house" a year ago?" Anne asks.

I bust out laughing at the mention of Harry stopping to play "house" just last year. Harry glares at his mother, and then discreetly flips me off.

  "Mum it's a end of the year or semester project." He shrugs. "I didn't get anyone pregnant especially not Alicia." I glare at him and he weakly smiles.

  "And what if you did?" I ask crossing my arms handing Anne the baby doll.

Anne smirks and walks out the room playing with the baby as if it were real.

  "We aren't doing this again." He groans. "Look I don't know why we always have conversations like this?" He asks running his hand through his hair.

  "Because you always say the wrong shit about it!" I say flailing my arms everywhere.

I also like having talks like this with him because I like to hear his points on topics like these.

  "Well I'm sorry!" He shouts back.

I stand there raising my brow.

  "What if you did get me pregnant? What would you do? Would you help me take care of it? Would you support me through those months? Would you be everything that the baby and I would need?" I ask smirking in my head, and laughing a bit too.

He stands there wide eyed because he knows that he has to answer the question, he's pretty much obligated too. He sighs running his hand over his curls.

  "Yes...I would do all of those things. I would be a loving boyfriend or whatever we would be, and I would definitely be a loving father to the baby." He says taking my hand in his after saying "yes".

I move close to him and kiss his cheek, when I move back he's smiling.

  " That's all I needed to know." I say. "Now, let's go do our homework." I say clapping my hands together.

  "We had homework?" He asks and I nod.

  "Yeah the baby project." I say in a "duh" tonemaking him nod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

I know that this is a short chapter but I wanted to do an update. I really love you all!!!

DID YOU ALL SEE THE WEDDING PICTURES FROM TODAY?! IF YOU DIDN'T GO ON MY INSTAGRAM AND I HAVE SOME!!!!!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!