Chapter 13 Oh Brother

Mom is really pissing me off! Harry had asked me to meet him somewhere tonight. I went to the mall and mom came with me, so I found this perfect black dress! I went to show her and she was like no, that is too short, and shows too much of your breasts.

So here I am in the car grouchy, annoyed, and pissed off. Now I'm stuck wearing what ever I have in my closet.

  "That dress was too tight." Mom says.

  "Mom it wasn't too tight, apparently it was just too "revealing" when in fact it wasn't. " I sass back.

She is really so annoying that like I could hurt her, not for real but you know.

  "It was too tight and revealing, it made you look like a streetwalker!" She slightly shouts turning a corner.

  "Well that's just the thing that every daughter wants to hear their mother say about them!" I shout back at her.

I place my ear buds into my mp3 player.

(It's before 2010 so kicking it old school)

Right when we pull up at home I fling the door open, and march to the front door.

.

.

.

  "Hi sissy." Rose says hugging me.

Gemma wanted to watch Rose so mom and I decided to go shopping.

  "Hey were you a good girl with Gemma?" I ask picking her up, she nods her head.

  "She was an angel except we had a talk about taking things." Gemma says.

I look at Rose and she is blushing.

  "But other than that she was probably the best child that I've ever taken care of." Gemma says smiling.

  "Thank you for coming." I tell her putting Rose down.

  "No problem... can I talk to you?" She asks and I nod.

Both of us walk to my room.

  "Wow! I love your room!" Gemma squeals looking around.

  "Thanks, it isn't finished though." I smile. "So what's up?" I ask sitting on a chair.

Gemma sits on a stair that leads to my dresser.

  "So you and Harry, hmm?" She smirks leaning back.

My eyes widen...crap.

  "We are friends." I shrug leaning back placing my hands on my stomach.

  "Friends my ass! More like friends with benefits!" Gemma shouts smiling at me.

  "Okay okay." I say giggling. " I may like him a bit." I say smiling.

  "And he may like you back!" She says and we both squeal like idiots.

Then it hits me...

  "Felicity..." Is all I say and I watch Gemma frown.

  "I'm sorry...he does like her." She says and my heart falls.

  "I know..." I say. "I mean I want him to be happy, so he can be with her." I shrug.

  "But aren't you meeting him tonight?" She asks.

  "Yeah I will...Will! Holy shit, Will! I forgot about Will last night!" I shout and Gemma starts laughing.

  "Calm down he came to my house last night, and I told him that you were "sick", you're fine." She says still laughing.

  "Why didn't he just come to my house?" I ask. "I mean it is just up the street from yours." I ask.

  "I have no idea, maybe he didn't want to disturb you because of how late it was?" She shrugs.

  "How late did he come?" I ask.

  "About eleven... he said he was at the restaurant since eight." She says.

  "Oh my god I feel so bad, should I call him?" I ask with my hand on my head.

  "No he'll live if he asks just say that you were sick. Back to you and Harry, what are you gonna do?" She asks.

  "I don't know I mean he's your brother, what do you think I should do?" I ask.

She sits there for a second thinking rocking back and forth in the chair.

  "Why don't we make Harry fall in love with you?" She says.

  "I don't want to fake him out though, I want him to actually like me." I shrug.

  "He does like you already." She says in a "duh" tone. "But why don't we step it up a bit?" She smirks.

I think for a second...

  "Tell me more. "

Harry's P.O.V:

  "Have a great day." I say to my last customer.

  "That's it for today Harry, you can go home if you'd like." Mary says.

  "Yes please." I say hanging my apron up. "I'll see you lovely ladies tomorrow after school." I smile at them cheekily.

  "Goodbye Harry!" They shout as I walk out the bakery.

I kissed Alicia last night and it was perfect. For that second I forgot about all the stress in the world, and in my life. In that moment all I cared about was Alicia, us, her and I. We were the only ones in the world, she was all that mattered.

I asked her to meet me tonight at the park, before my date with Felicity. Felicity is going out of town for a week or two, so that gives me some time to think about her and I. I do care about Felicity a lot, but I don't appreciate the way she speaks to Alicia.

  "Hey mum." I say walking into the house.

  "Hey sweetheart...I invited the Cruz's over for dinner tonight, so get ready." She says and I nod.

I run to my room and plop in my bed. I'm a guy so I really could care less about what I wear, but then I remember that Alicia is coming over, so I have to step it up a notch.

I take off my shirt and switch it with a white polo, and my sweats to khakis. I add that chain that she put on me yesterday, with my new shoes that I got. My hair is usual swept the the side, and curly. I put a few sprits of cologne on and deodorant.

I'll wait till mum calls me down. While I wait I put on the telly, watching some futbol.

I'm actually excited for tonight...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!!!!!!!!