Chapter 19 Forgotten Friend

Alicia's P.O.V:

4 Years Later (Present Day):

All of those events with Harry are just memories, but to me they are so much more. To this day I can't stop thinking about him, especially when I see his face everywhere.

My mother and Rose still lives up the street from Anne. I have moved to London and haven't visited them in a few months, but in two days I will be traveling down there.

I get calls once and a while from my mom, but mostly when Anne is over at the house. My mother and Anne have become the best of friends, and I'm so happy because she finally has someone to talk to.

I have just turned twenty and graduated from my second year at university. I actually have an accent, which I am very proud of. I do have a boyfriend who I am bringing along, his name is Zack.

To this day I continue to wear the bracelet, it is a piece of him that I still have. He probably doesn't wear his but I do, it may sound childish, or weird, but to me it mean a lot.

I see his face on magazines, billboards, newspapers, ads, television, and the internet. Ever since he tried out for XFactor four years ago, all I ever hear about is Harry Styles. I guess you can call me his forgotten friend.

  "Ali?" When I hear my name I'm pulled from my thoughts.

  "Y-Yeah?" I ask making Rose laugh on the other side of the phone.

  "You okay?" She asks.

She has really grown in being mature, I mean the girl is like eight years old, and acts like a thirty year old.

  "Yeah sorry just thinking." I say my answers vague.

  "About your boyfriend?" She asks.

Her accent is so much stronger than mine, it's so adorable.

  "No not about my boyfriend, someone more important than that." I say.

  "Oh you mean God?" She asks so innocently.

  "Sure honey." I say and she gasps that I almost have a heart attack.

  "GUESS WHAT!?!" She shouts.

  "Oh my Lord what?" I ask and she gasps even more.

  "AUNT ANNE GOT ME TICKETS TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AHH!" She shouts and I roll my eyes.

  "That's great hon." I say sighing.

  "AND MOMMY SAID THAT YOU ARE GONNA TAKE ME, WE CAN SPEND A WEEK TOGETHER!" She squeals and my eyes widen.

Knowing that Anne is Harry's mother means that she can easily get front row seats, and since I apparently have to take Rose scares me.

  "Uh that's great but I don't think I can take you, I'm sorry." I say.

  "Actually you can mom called your office and told them to give you a day off, which they did, so you're free. Anne also arranged for us to have a limo drive us to the concert from your apartment!" She squeals.

Really? Why!

  "I think I'll have to talk to mommy about this, look I'll call and see you soon, alright?" I say running my hands through my hair.

  "Okay love you!" She shouts.

  "Love you too baby girl." I say hanging up the phone.

Seriously?! All I wanted was a stress free day since it is Friday, and I only have one more hour left till work ends.