Chapter 10 Bipolar

Did I just say? Yeah I did. I just said that I liked Harry...I mean I kissed him, so I do. I kissed him...I'm so stupid! Why did you kiss him Alicia, why? Because you like him dumba-

"Excuse me miss?" A voice says pulling me from my thoughts. "Are you Alicia?" He asks.

"Yeah that's me, are you guys painting my room?" I ask.

"Yeah would you like any designs on it?" He asks.

No butterflies are too girly, flowers are still too girl...a quote. Yeah a quote.

"Can you guys do a quote?" I ask and they look at each other.

"Sure write it down and when we finish painting we'll get to it." He smiles and I nod walking to the kitchen.

What quote would I use? It would have to represent me, who I am, and who I long to be.

.

.

.

.

After hours of trying to find a quote I still haven't found one, I can't think of a made up one either! It's two o'clock I would've been out of school about an hour ago.

"Honey, get dressed we are going out to eat!" Mom shouts.

"Okay!" I absolutely adore eating out! "Fancy or casual?" I shout.

"Fancy!" She shouts back. "I have to pick up Rose from preschool I'll be back." She shouts.

I dig in my closet to find a tight fitting black dress that reaches mid thigh, it shows all of my curves. It has spaghetti straps that are covered with my long hair natural. I add red-ish pink lipstick and large silver hoop earrings. Silver sparkly heels on my feet, and a silver charm bracelet, and a simple silver necklace.

I grab my black leather jacket and my small purse. I carry the heels in my hands as I walk down the stairs.

.

.

.

"Mom you're back?" I question.

She's dressed and so is Rose.

"Yeah we came back like a couple minutes ago, you were still changing." She shrugs taking Rose's hand in hers.

"You guys look nice." I tell them. "I'm gonna get a drink." I say walking to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab an apple juice.

"Honey someone is at the door for you." Mom says.

I put the juice on the table and walk to the door to see Will?

"Hey, love." He says making mom smile at me.

"Hi Will." I smile and look at my mom sending her a mind message.

"Well I'm gonna go help your sister." She says. "Nice to meet you." Mom says to Will walking to the living room.

"So what's up?" I ask and watch as his eyes rake my body. "Will?" I wave my hand in front of his face.

"Right, sorry." He says in his accent. " You look lovely, where you off to?" He asks.

"We are going out to eat." I tell him pulling my dress down a bit.

"Nice, well I was gonna ask you to help us with clothes choices for the guys, because we are terrible at that." He says.

"Oh, well tomorrow is Saturday so we can meet up here, and go shopping." I shrug.