Chapter 18 Dolls and Bracelets

Alicia's P.O.V:

I had realized that Harry and I are turning into parents, or at least something like it. He's very annoying when it comes to being a "baby daddy", I mean he's good at " parenting, but I think the doll likes him better. Anytime I hold the damn thing it always cries, then when it is in Harry's arms it quiets down.

  "I think she likes me." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

  "Well I don't like you." I say making him chuckle.

  "Yeah well babe the feeling is mutual." He says continuing to laugh.

  "Can I go home now?" I ask and he shakes his head.

  "Nah we have to take care of ourbabytogether." He smirks emphasizing some words.

  "Great...so what's your favorite song?" I ask and he gives me a funny look. "What? Just trying to make conversation." I shrug and he nods.

  "Well I like First Date by Blink 182." He says and I cringe. "What you don't like the song?" He asks.

                   (It's 2009 btw)

  "It isn't that I don't like it just isn't my favorite." I defend.

  "Well good for you because I like the song." He rolls his eyes. "So what's your favorite song then?" He asks still cradling the doll.

  "Jesse McCartney How Do You Sleep." I say making him laugh loudly, his dimples indenting his cheeks. "What?!" I say offended crossing my arms.

  "Why do you like that song?" He asks and I shrug.

  "It's nice...plus he's hot." I say smirking.

Harry looks at me with wide eyes from my lips to my eyes. I raise my brow at him making him shrug. That was weird.

  "Can we at least eat? Your mom made food an hour ago and you didn't let me eat it." I whine and groan.

He sighs looking at the doll then back at me.

  "Fine but hurry up...and bring me something." He says.

  "Yes daddy." I say rolling my eyes. That sounded a bit more sexual than I intended, and by the look on Harry's face he thought so too, but I shrug it off.

Harry's P.O.V:

I knew that American girls were hot but now that I heard that phrase I'm turned on. That's so weird. Alicia called me "daddy" why am I turned on by that? Am I supposed to? I mean her tone of voice sounded very sexual, which I enjoyed, but now I'm confused.

  "Harry?" My mum calls coming into the living space.

  "Yeah?" I ask.

Her eyes soften as she looks at the doll then back at me. She makes her way over to the couch sitting beside me.

  "You know I really thought after last year you would've stopped playing house." She jokes and I glare at her, making her laugh. "I'm just kidding but I'm glad that you're happy." She says and I give her a confused look.

  "What do you mean mum?" I ask and she sighs.

  "Ever since your father left i tried to be the best for you and Gem, but I knew that you needed more in your lives. Gemma has her boyfriend who makes her somewhat happy, but don't tell her I said that, and you had Felicity." She pauses taking a deep breath. "Then when Alicia came into your life I saw you change, your whole deminor changed, you laughed more, and you are enjoying life more...am i right?" She asks.