Chapter 21 Reuniting Over Dinner

Alicia's P.O.V:

I decided to change out of the clothes I came in with, into something a bit more comfortable. Just a red-orange lace crop top with spaghetti straps, and a cute form fitting pencil skirt, that meets a bit higher than mid thigh, to finish the look I added a pair of red sandals.

  "Ali, come on we have to leave!" My sister shouts from downstairs.

  "Coming." I yell back.

I brush my hair a couple times, running my hands through it, then walking down the hall to the stairs.

When I reach downstairs my mother stands there looking perfect, how does she do it?

I walk over to her and embrace her causing her to gasp, but soon wraps her arms around me.

  "What was thay for?" She laughs as I pull away.

  "You just always seem to look so perfect." I say and she cups my one cheek and laughs.

  "Thank you hon, you're perfect too." She says and I smile into her hand.

Anne walks in with a pot and my mother runs into the kitchen.

  "Alicia, honey do you mind taking this into my house?" She asks and I nod taking the pot from her.

  "Sure." I say opening the door.

  "The front door is unlocked, just place the pot on the stove, and would you take this and put it on my bedroom dresser?" She asks and I nod.

  "Of course." I say taking the bracelet from her.

  "Thank you." She says running into the kitchen.

  "Rose, I'll be back." I shout.

  "Okay." She shouts back from the living room.

Harry's P.O.V:

Harry's Dream:

"Harry? Harry?" She asks but her voice seems foreign to my ears.

Her black silhouette is near to my white one but when she speaks she seems far away.

  "Harry?" She says again her voice sounding like an angel.

  "Yes?" I ask.

  "Harry?" She says again.

  "Yes?" I say again. Didn't she hear me the first time?

  "H-" She starts off but is cut off by thousands of screams.

I cover my ears with my hands and watch as her figure moves away.