Chapter 15 Confusion and Kisses

"Where's Alicia?" I ask out of breath from running.

I ran from the restaurant all the way to Alicia's house, my lungs and legs are on fire.

  "Sweetheart she went on a date." Isabel tells me.

I'm stood here shocked.

  "With who?" I say my voice hoarse.

  "Will Sweeny." She says.

  "O-Oh..."

  "I'm sorry. She told me that she shouldn't be the only one without a date, and then she left. Do you know what she means by that?" She says asking me.

I think for a second and I nod.

  "Yes ma'am...it was nice speaking to you." I smile.

  "Harry your mum is still here so is your sister." She says.

  "Could you just tell them that I going to head home?" I ask and she nods smiling.

I look at Mrs. Cruz and see Alicia's eyes, her smile, and everything. I'm caught staring which makes Mrs. Cruz smile and I walk to my house.

This is all my fault.

.

.

.

Alicia's P.O.V:

  "Wait so you just mooned every faculty member in the school?" I ask wide eyed.

  "Yeah I mean I was a young lad, but I still knew what I was doing. Ask anyone they will tell you that it actually happened." He laughs and so do I.

  "I can't believe that." I laugh taking a sip from my sprite.

  "What is the craziest thing that you've ever done in your life?" He asks using my words against me.

I think to myself...

  "I've done a lot of crazy shit...but on one of our school field trips, I flashed a boy that I had a huge crush on." I shrug.

  "When was this?" He asks.

  "About two months ago." I say smiling.

  "See mine was when I was like ten or so, yours in recent." He laughs.

  "Hey, the guy was hot and my boobs grew. What can I say?" I tell him and he raises his glass.

  "To crazy ass things that we've done...recent or not." He laughs.

  "Cheers." I say giggling hitting my glass on his.

A few seconds pass.

  "You want some champagne?" Will asks.

  "Aren't we underage?" I ask moving close to him whispering.

  "I'm sixteen so I'm fine, how old are you?" He asks.

  "Fifteen." I blush. "But I'm almost sixteen, one more month." I tell him.

  "Well Happy Birthday." He says and I look at him confused.

He waves the waiter over.

  "Yes we would like a champagne bottle." Will says.

  "ID please." The waiter says.

Will hands him a card. The waiter looks it over and smiles, handing it back to him.

  "Yes sir." The waiter says heading to the back.