Part 20

FLASHBACK

Arnav checked watch and leaning back on couch he closed his eyes. He is tired... very tired, not only physically but also mentally. From the day they come back from Nanitaal he is trying to ignore Khushi... maintain distance but it's getting hard from what he had expected. He is badly attracted towards her and being in one room with her is making it worse. He was the man who never got seduced even by models wearing provoking and revailing dresses... girls throw themselves on him and still it doesn't make him feel anything. They had rumors about him being gay as he didn't take interest in girls. What they didn't knew that he had build a wall inside him after Rishi death which never let him go near any girl except Lavanya. Guilt of being reason of his best friend death killed every humanly desired in him.

Everything was going exactly the way he wanted till the hurricane name KHUSHI entered in his life. She started cracking his wall of indifference in their first meeting only which he realised later. Night that they had spent in Jungle never left his mind. Her innocence trapped him in a spell that he is not able to come out of it. She has started making place for herself in his heart which he can't let happened. He can't keep her in his life for forever. She deserve better... she deserves love... a man who is not trapped in his past. What he felt for her is attraction which any man will feel for beautiful girl. It's LUST and he will never let his feelings for Khushi to overshadow his sanity.

They are going to attend party thrown by very old friend and Business associate of his Dad. He had planned to attend it alone but his Dad asked him to take Khushi with him, he can't refuse his father so they are going together. He came early today from office and after getting ready he is waiting for Khushi. Its nearly 20 minutes don't know why she taking so much time in getting ready. He opened his eyes hearing 'tic tic' sounds coming from heels clicking on floor. Looking upstairs his eyes widen taking her appearance in. He suck his breath seeing her looking breathtaking. She standing like some show stopper model, draped in white net Saree with silver border.

( Khushi's Look )

He had never seen someone so ravishing, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning... ahhh... she is looking damn sexy in this transparent saree. His hand is itching to touch her silky skin. She has curled her hair and left them open. She has worn pair of big diamond earring and diamond bangles in her wrist. Her Mangalsutra is adorning in her neck with Sindur in her partition is announcing world that this beautiful lady is already taken. She had done very light makeup. He was not able to take his eyes off her. He don't know how he is going to hold himself from doing something which hurt Khushi later.

Gulping all the desires he is feeling for her, he tore his eyes from her beautiful face. Turning around he started walking towards gate after asking her to follow him. Khushi looked Arnav walking ahead then herself. When he was staring or say gawking her she was feeling nervous... her heart beating loudly I'm anticipation of something that never happened. His eyes on her body were giving shiver... but it was just an imagination she doesn't affect him. When Mami asked her to wear something different today, she did that in hope of getting his attention but she realized nothing can work between them till he wish... and he is never going to wish that. Wiping tear drop fell from her eyes she followed him.