Part 18

Khushi was wandering around the street of Nanitaal while checking out small yet fascinating shops on road. It's quite cold even in afternoon but still it's better than sitting alone in hotel room and getting bore. When she woke up she found herself tugged in comfortable bed instead of uncomfortable chair. Well it doesn't need any genius mind to figure who did that but this time she felt different then their wedding night. She knew that relationship is not in best phase but it's improving. She can see his care and feel his concern for her and it's really give a warmly feeling to her scared heart. On bedside table she found note mentioning that he left for some early meeting and will get late so she should have her breakfast. If she wish to for shopping then she can call hotel cab and use his credit card. With his Black credit card he had also left some currency notes for her use. Being the commerce student she knows it's highest credit limit card and only people with huge bank balance afford it. But still took that card and money. After following her morning routine she decided to get ready. She wore a simple blue anarkali dress and tied her long hair in bun opening her jewellery box she took out bangles and jhumka matching to dress. Taking out her makeup pouch which Mami gifted her she did light makeup finally getting satisfied with her looks she stuffed card and money in her new branded hand bah gifted by NK aka Nanheji she looked her room with key card she went to enjoy her first official day out.

( Khushi's Look )

( Khushi's Look )

For the world she maybe a loner as most of the tourist are enjoying the trip with their partners but for her this loneliness is also very exciting. In her 20 year of life she never went out of house alone except school. It's not because her family were protective infact they hardly care for her it just that they feel that girls are disgrace and if they let her out she will do something to spoil their image in society. Shaking her head she tried to get rid of her caged past life and taking deep breath she decided to enjoy her freedom like other normal girl of her age.

Looking around she saw a stall spicy golgappe and chat. With big smile on her lips she went to have this yummy and tasty Indian food. It's only 11 am so the place is not very crowded and only few customer are their. She asked the man for golgappe and after very long time she had her favourite snack heartily. She didn't realized before that how hungry she is but now having plate after plate golgappe made her feel like heaven. After golgappe she had chat, pav bhaji and finally stopped when her tummy was not ready to take single bite more. Paying vendor his bill and also tips to boy who was bringing her order she moved ahead.

Roaming around she reached at park where some children's were playing football and some old people were sitting around. She was walking on grass when she noticed a girl around 8 -10 year old is sitting under tree and looking man selling balloons with longing eyes. She can comprehend this feeling as she had went throw it entire her childhood. Wiping her tears and with a smile on her face she sat beside that girl who turned to her and gave confused look.