Part 13 A

PLZ READ NOTE GIVEN BELOW

******

"KHUSHI" he screamed with pain. His heart is aching today he realised what true love means and how painful this feeling is. Today he had girl whom he love in his arm but she is lying lifeless. Today he is ready die 100 death just to make her fine.  Today he came to know what he was missing from past one year... for what his eyes were carving... his heart was begging. But just to prove his decision right he ignored everything and now when he is ready to accept she is going away. But he cant let this happen... he just cant lose her at any cost No... Never.

"Khushi... Khushi" he said tapping  her cheeks got no reply from her side.

"Khushi please open your eyes...pl...please don't do this... I know I did very wrong with you ... and I deserve every worse punishment... but not this ... not this... please don't leave me..." he was sobbing badly. His tears are not stopping fear of losing her is sucking life out of his body.

"You just cant do this dammit Khushi open your eyes right now..." he shouted in frustration while shaking her lifeless body.  

"Khu... Khushi please aankhen kholo na... mere liye nhi to humare Arish ke liye aankhen kholo... please say something open your eyes Khushi please please..." He was crying like baby pleading her to open her eyes but she was far to hear his plead.He hugged her tightly just to pass warmth of his body... just make her feel his heart beat so she can knows with her she is taking his life also. (Khushi please open your eyes if not for me then for our son please say something open your eyes Khushi please please...)

"Khushi please don't do this with me... please mere sath aisa mat kro... I'll die Khushi mai marjaunga... I cant leave without you Khushi please don't leave mee..." he was crying and blabbering while hugging and then he said something which made her heart beat.

"Khushi I LO... LOVE... YOU" hearing his confession her heart started beating. For a second he was numb thinking his imagination but when he realised it a small smile of relief came on his face. Taking her wrist in his left hand he checked her pulse which was slow but still beating proving she is alive at it was like he got biggest treasure of his life. Scooping her in his arm he stood up and ran towards the were Doctors were treating injured people. Tears were falling from his still their was a hope in his heart that she will be fine and it is more than enough for his survival.

************************

He was driving his car towards RM while Shashi was sitting beside and Shravan at back seat with unconscious Khushi. He is at peace with a thought she is fine and nothing dangerous happened to her. When he reached to Doctor Shashi and Shravan came to him and got worried seeing unconscious Khushi in his arm. They started firing question but instead of replying he ran in ambulance and asked Doctor to check her. After 20 minutes Doctor came to them and told she was fine got unconscious due to lack of oxygen as Smoke had filled in her lungs due to which she was not able to breath. Doctor kept her 3 hours under observation and then allowed her to go. From Police he came to know that the way towards Lakshminagar is not safe so he requested Shashi to stay in RM for one night and looking at the situation he agreed but Shravan was not happy with it but Shashi finally made him understand.

Now they were moving towards the place which had gave only pain to Khushi. She had faced worse in the house were she only deserve happiness. To his relief His Mom is not in RM as she had went to attend wedding with other elders and neither his EX girlfriend Lavanya is their... yes now Lavanya is not his girlfriend well honestly he never shared anything with her other than the tag of this Girlfriend Boyfriend relationship and now he is free from that tag also. The moment he announced his breakup with Lavanya he realised how stupid he was to drag something which actually means nothing leaving and destroying which was actually most precious. Just because he was so ignorant he lost everything... hope he can get one chance to go back in past and change the moment when he actually asked for divorce from Khushi but is it possible answer is No... a big NO.