Part 7

Arnav saw his Son playing he just wanted to take him in his arm and hug him tightly, till yesterday he was Son and Grandson but last night he came to know that he is father also and worst part is that in one year no one thought it’s important to t...

Arnav saw his Son playing he just wanted to take him in his arm and hug him tightly, till yesterday he was Son and Grandson but last night he came to know that he is father also and worst part is that in one year no one thought it’s important to tell him about existence of his own blood his child but now he came to know about him and he is not going to back off from his responsibility... from giving his child what he deserve. His Dad always said that a man proudest moment in his life is when he takes his part... his child in his arm for the first time but he is not that fortunate one. When he married Khushi circumstances was not favorable one... for him  it was hard to accept him and Khushi as married couple but with time he realized how innocent she is and then he took small step in their relation forwarding his hand for friendship but again like storm his Past came with face of Lavanya and turn their life up and down. He never loved Khushi but had always trusted her and even now he trust her more than anyone with her he always felt different... special their relation was not like other husband and wife but the comfort they have was beyond anyone understanding... her small gesture always make him guilty thinking he had spoiled a innocent girl life by giving his approval for this marriage...but he didn't have any options that time and when they had consummated their marriage he had decided to give a new start to their relationship. He had decided to become good and deserving husband for a girl like Khushi.  When he was leaving for Dubai he wanted to take her with him even she was ready but don’t know what happened suddenly that at last moment she changed her mind and in anger he left without saying her bye properly that time he had no idea that it was going to be their last moment together as husband wife. Thinking about his past tears started forming in his eyes he never thought his one hasty decision can destroy 4 lives Khushi, his baby, Lavanya  and his, even he lost his chance of better life as now he had nothing other than guilt it's his fault his mistake due to which all are in this mess.

“Ji kahiye” asked Shashi seeing Arnav at his door. (Yes Please)

Khushi saw him standing at her door with different type of emotions playing on his face right now she is angry on herself for being able to read his face.

(Khushi Look)

She knew he don’t deserve any type of concern from her end this man is not trust worthy he had failed her as husband as a friend and now why he is following her again to mock at her condition well you can’t predict anything about these Raizada’s except Dadiji and Papaji all are sadistic, love to enjoy others sorrow especially hers. She saw him looking at Arish with proud and longing and a fear erupt in her heart ... she is scared of losing her son ... she knew Arnav never intend to hurt her but the Mother and daughter duo will never let her leave peacefully. Hearing her father word she come back in her senses and taking Arish she went towards her room.