Part 3 (MAHA UPDATE)

(Video and images credit up loader)

***********

FLASHBACK IS IN ITALIC

RM

After 1 year he is standing at the door of his room, room which he used to share with Khushi his Ex Wife, room which he left when he share a special bond with her and now when he entering after 1 year he have no relation with her. He remember the day when they got married how his cousins were teasing him on the name of Khushi that time he was very irritated on thought of sharing his room with some unknown girl and wanted to runaway. He had even shouted on Akash and NK for teasing him. He doesn’t know why but whole past is coming in his mind and he is feeling some type of uneasiness in his heart. He is standing here for nearly 15 min but not able to gather courage to push the door enter in and see the changes which take place in this 1 year but he have to enter so touch the handle of door and felt a sensation a unwelcome feeling in his room. A room which used to be theirs is now only his, closing his eyes for few second he pushed the door and raised his hand to aside wind chimes which was hanged by Khushi but to his surprise he is not able to touch it so he opened his eyes and looked up and saw it was removed. He was about shout HP then thought may be Khushi had taken it in her new room. He still remembers that day when she had bought that wind chime.

FLASHBACK

It had been more than a month of their marriage and his Nani and Dadi had forced him to took Khushi out so he thought to take her for shopping as he loved to shop for himself and was busy in doing his shopping when he realized that instead of buying something for herself she is following him like a lost child.

“What the Khushi what are doing here?” asked Arnav.

“Ji aap yha hai to ...hum” said with her eyes down. (You are here so I...”

(Khushi's Look)

(Khushi's Look)

“Khushi this is men’s section that’s why I’m here and you should go to ladies section for doing your Shopping's" said Arnav raising his brows.

“Ji wo hu..hume kuch nhi chahiye” said Khushi. (Actually I don’t want anything)

“What.... I mean Khushi are you real, I just can’t believe this a girl is refusing to shop its just unbelievable man” said Arnav with chuckle in return she just smile.

“Okay you don’t want to buy anything for you....but I want to give you something and dare you to refuse, common yaar don’t make such face I really want to buy something for you please come” said Arnav with smile.

“Magar...” she again tried to refuse but Arnav cut her in between. (But...)

“Please Khushi I’m really ashamed the way I behaved with you in initial days of our marriage  .... I know you had forgiven me but still I want to do something for you so please take it,  if not from husband then take me as your friend please” said Arnav looking in her eyes and she nodded her head in approval.