Part 2

(Images Credit to Google)

************
IN CAR

After one year he is back to his city to his people and now moving towards his home, he didn't wanted to stay in RM as he very well knows that Khushi would be there and he didn't wanted to make this uncomfortable for her as leaving under same roof with your Ex husband is not something good and situation becomes even worst when his Girlfriend joined him but like always his Mother and Sister never thought about her and when he tried to refuse his sister like always used her tear as weapon and now he is sitting in car which his mom had sent and moving to his home where no one will be happy to see him other than his Mom and Sis. He still remember that day when he announced his Divorce it had been sixth month of their marriage and he had just returned from Dubai finalising a very Important deal and went meet Lavanya on her apartment and he had a argument with Lavanya and she blackmailed him to either Divorce Khushi or she will slit her wrist and Die because she don't to leave as second woman in his life he tried to make her understand as he was very confused what he want, he knew he loved Lavanya in fact he loved her from their collage days but she never reciprocated his feelings but when after 6 years she joined AR as a model everything changed he was married to Khushi and he loved Lavanya it was a complete mess for him but he never wanted to cheat Khushi whatever the phase of their relation but he had started respecting her values they are not friend nor Lover even they don't have usual Husband Wife Relation but still they are married. He had moved on from his one sided love for Lavanya but when she proposed him he was shocked and then returning home he just vented his anger on Khushi Blaming her for all without thinking about her feelings, he was confused with all happening as they had already consumed their marriage whether it is by mistake or not it doesn't matter now but only be in relation for physical is this right and on the other side Lavanya whom he had loved in past he was not reaching at any conclusion, he was lost in his thought when his sister came in his studies as she is Lavanya friend so she knew about her proposal and also supported her she told him to give a chance his relation with Lavanya even if not as lover then at least as friends as she had no one except him and the most important thing he dont have any feelings for Khushi other than responsibility as if he was waiting for this encouragement and he grabs it with both hand from that day he and Lavanya becomes closest friend again after few week they had to go Singapore for a Deal. In start it was awkward but with time he also started enjoying her company he was never attached to Khushi but still sometime wait for her calls which never came and when he tried to reach her she was not available as if his absence not mattered her than in anger he decided that it also doesn't mattered to him. He started a new life for him with Lavanya he had not accepted her proposal but his action tells all he was happy with her but he also doesn't want hurt Khushi and really missed her whenever he was alone, he was in dilemma that whom to choose and whom he let go out of his life then only this Dubai trip gave him chance to think, here for the first time he started to miss Khushi care...her concerns... her presence in his life but he Ignore that feeling as she never called him and when he tried to contact her she was always unavailable. On the other side Lavanya called him always as if her whole life fepends on him and slowly this physical distance between him and Khushi started changing in emotional distance finally he decided to talk all this with Khushi as he didn't wanted to leave a life where he has no importance as for Khushi he is her Husband she worshiped him like a God and also understand him but he want a partner who is available for him who enjoyed her life with him and MOSTLY loved him so he decided to discussed this with Khushi and cleared it all for once but he didn't get chance as when he reached Airport he got his Sister call and she asked him to come urgently on Lavanya apartment and when he reached there she gave him DIVORCE paper with Lavanya blackmail and after that he had to take decision which he took after reaching Raizada Mension he told khushi about his decision of Divorce which she accepted without any argument as if she didn't care his Dad was very angry with his Decision he told him if he divorced Khushi then he would have no right on his house or property and with that he left his house and after few days he shifted to California and after 7 month Lavanya joined him there. He comes out of his thought hearing Lavanya.