Part 10

In morning Khushi woke and opening her eyes his saw her son face... his sleepy smiling face assured her for a great day ahead. She had faced many betrayals ... many hurdles but didn’t regret them... for world she may be a biggest loser as she lost her Blood Family... filthy rich In laws and world most successful man who was her husband once, but for her they all means nothing... whatever she shared with them was forced... her existence was forced on them... she was unwanted Daughter for her father... unwanted wife for her husband and for others she was just a burden whom they neither can threw nor accept. She had bear every nonsense from them with a expectation that they will accept her and give her the love which she deserve but no she only got hatred from them in return of Love and care she gave them. In face of Gupta’s Devi Maiya had given her family which love her ... care for her and in Arish she got world now she need nothing but Arish... did he need Arnav in his life. She didn’t want to decide anything in rage which will affect her baby future. She want to give her child every best thing but she is not able to decide whether she let Arnav meet with Arish or not.

 She want to give her child every best thing but she is not able to decide whether she let Arnav meet with Arish or not

“Ammumm... aa...maa...” said Arish patting her cheek and giving big smile.

“Ale... mera sona Baby uth gya” said Khushi kissing his palms and Arish giggled chirpily. (Ohh ... my baby woken up)

“Shaitan... hasi aa rhi hai...” said Khushi giving him a noisy kiss on cheek and he giggled more patting while jumping his leg and hand. (Naughty boy... you are laughing)

“Hey Devi Maiya 6:30 ho gye Ari Baby Shaitani Band kijiye warna Buaji belan ke sath hum dono ki class le lengi”said Khushi and picking him up she again kissed making him laugh more and Mother son duo went to washroom for getting fresh.  (OMG its already 6:30 am Buaji is going to take our class)

  (OMG its already 6:30 am Buaji is going to take our class)

********************************** 

After getting ready Khushi came out with Arish in her arms and found her Babuji smiling sitting on chair with news paper in hand and Buaji who was sitting beside him was ordering Jiji and Amma for something and what shocked her more is Shravan who is lying half sleepy on sofa... but what he is doing here in early morning.