Part 1

PART 1

San Diego International Airport (California, USA)

Arnav Singh Raizada is sitting on Airport lounge with cup of coffee in his hand. Taking sip of coffee he looked at the people around him they are either in hurry to go their destination some are waiting for their love ones arrival every person of this Airport are reflecting some emotion except him for the world he is one Top Business tycoon and a very rich person for them he is the most luckiest person but in real he is poorest not in term of money but in relations one year back he had everything both maternal and paternal grand Mother for whom he was their world their every morning start with prayer for his long life and night end with same, for them their CHHOTE is everything. Not only he miss his Nani & Dadi but also his father his DAD he always felt that he was the world luckiest child to have father like him. He was not only his father but also his Best friend his partner in crime his mentor. His dad always supported in his each and every decision except one he was always with him and when broke all ties with him he felt like he lost most important battle even before trying. His mom and sister are not angry with him in fact only these two had supported him or say coaxed him for that but at his mom had also to break her relation with him for the sake of his father and that time he realised that his Mom biggest strength and weakness is his father and his sister and BIL they are different case even after his father warning they are in his touch it's not because she loved him no it's not possible she can only love herself and if possible then her pet husband, she is in his touch or say his girlfriend touch to prove that she can do anything.

Today he is going back to Delhi is also due to his sister stubbornness as it's her baby shower and she had demanded her Brother presence there and when he opposed she created huge scene and fainted so family or say his Mom decided to intervene forced his father to be agree on her demand he knew his Dad is not happy but still gave up due to her condition, so finally he is returning back to Delhi to his Family after one year. He never thought that he would ever go back there after what happened in past he knew his family is still angry with him for breaking his marriage and leaving Khushi his EX WIFE but he didn't had any choice that time other than getting Divorce. He knew his family is hurt with his decision and somewhere he knows what he did with Khushi was wrong totally wrong but it's not like he is the only person responsible for this if he did wrong then HER & HIS family was not innocent if someone was really innocent then it was only Khushi which he realized it lately but he can't change anything now it is too late for that it's not that he is regretting his decision in past no it's not that he had decided what was good that time for him...for her... for Lavanya. He is not guilty for making right choice for himself after all he is also a human and being selfish is also one of human trait may be his decision is wrong from others point of view but from his eyes it was a right thing for all of them as he can't keep her happy when his own life is messed up. From past 1 year he is giving this justification to himself but why he feel like he is lying to himself ...why he is still unhappy... unsatisfied in his life.

This is the final boarding call for passengers booked on flight 372A to New Delhi. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately.

Hearing Final announcement he come back to his senses and taking out his Phone from his pant pocket he dialled number pressing phone to his ear he waited for the person of other side receive and before other person say hello he started.

"What the hell Lavanya, how could you be so irresponsible, you very we knows that we have a flight to catch and still you are not here what type of behaviour is this...." and before he said more someone hugged him from behind and knowing that who is the person he didn't said anything.

"Sorry...sorry Baby I'm really sorry plz forgive me for this time I'll not repeat this again" said Lavanya seductively kissing his earlobe but in reply Arnav just nodded and he get up removing her hand.

"Lavanya Behave this is public place so be in your limit as you came so just move we are getting late" said Arnav totally ignoring her he started for boarding terminal.

With that Arnav started his journey to Delhi place where his family stay and also some surprises and shocks are waiting for him.

***********************

Gupta House (Lakshmi Nagar)

Khushi is busy in arranging her closet as she doesn't get much time in day so she usually do these works in night. Her room is not big in fact it is very small, before she started living here Guptas used it as a store Room and when she come in Gupta House she used to live with payal in her room but with passing days she started feeling uncomfortable as she realized Gupta's financial condition is not good and she didnt wanted to burden them with her and her baby responsibilities and started helping Shashi in shop at morning, taking tuition in evening and in night she helped Garima doing chickenkari on suits and sarees. It was very hard for her as she was in her first trimester of pregnancy but still she did everything to arrange money for her delivery Shashi , Garima and Payal always scold her but she never listen to them and after few days they given up seeing her stubbornness, but they always looked after her meals. When more kids started coming for tuition, Shashi asked her to use this room for her classes as it was at corner and she will not get disturbed. After her delivery she shifted in this room with her 2 week old baby so Payal will not get disturb Payal. All are against her decision as this room doesn't had any bed that time but she didn't gave up on her decision at last they had to agree with her, she bought a single bed using her savings left after delivery and other expenses but used old closet of room for keeping her things.

Today she is busy in searching a good saree so that she can attend Anjali Baby shower. She doesn't have many good dresses she hardly have 2-3 sarees appropriate for such functions and one of these are also old one one is her late mother saree and other 2 are bought by her Amma and Jiji. Honestly speaking she doesn't want to go there but she doesn't have choice as Payal alliance is got fixed with Akash and she don't want to create any ruckus for the family who had accepted and helped her at time when her own peoples had abandoned her. It's not first time she is going there after they had threw her out at that deserted night in fact she had gone only last week to meet DadiJi who is not well and then only she come to know that he is also coming for Baby Shower function. Yes... He is coming back the man who is reason for her life destruction is returning but did she care no not atoll he had given her scar which will never fade and for that she will never forgave him. He not only made the joke of the sacred bond of marriage but also of her life he makes her feel like some worthless thing. If he was forced by situation for this marriage it was not her fault then why he punished her when after 6 month marriage she thought everything has come on track he just destroyed everything. When she was planning to give him huge surprise he gave her biggest shock by asking divorce on the same date, date on which he had made her his wife in front of world. When his family come to know about this they pleaded him begged for her but she said nothing she don't want any beggary on the name of relation so she just gave him what he demanded. She hate him now but more than him she hate her family his family specially his mother and his sister she was a simple girl with simple dreams she had only wished a life with loving husband and kids who would be symbol of their love for her love is the only wealth which long last in her prayer she never asked anything but due to them and their ruthlessness now she had lost her belief from word love and only because for her now life means only means one person who is smiling in his sleep her SON her world Her ARISH.

 She hate him now but more than him she hate her family his family specially his mother and his sister she was a simple girl with simple dreams she had only wished a life with loving husband and kids who would be symbol of their love for her love ...

After keeping her things inside Khushi closed the closet doors went to bed she removed one side pillow and come to bed Moving towards him she kissed his forehead and slept while cuddling him.

***************

Note

Part 1 updated plz VOTE and COMMENT.

Silent readers plz VOTE at least.