Part 11

FLASHBACK CONTINUED

From past 40 minutes they are walking in this dense forest but not getting any way connecting to road or highway. Arnav is already irritated with this stupid Lukhnow trip and these unwanted problems above that he had responsibility of this teenager whose so called family had left her like some burden. He don't understand what to do in this situation he doesn't want to say anything to her and make her cry once again... his irrational anger and his sharp tongue are capable for that... even a most cunning and experienced people get scared and hurt with his words so for her it will be unbearable but with the speed she is walking it's getting hard for him to stand on his resolution. She can beat tortoise in slow race competition... For God shake why didn't she understand that they are in danger. They need to move at some safe place before goons or any wild animals find them. He was busy busy in his inner conflict when he felt water droplets and then rain started pouring.

"What The..." cursed Arnav.

"Gali mat dijiye" said Khushi from behind. (Don't curse)

"What the" said confused Arnav.

"Fir se" said Khushi. (Again)

"Shut up" said angry Arnav.

"Hum chup hi to hai aur kitna chup ho" came pat reply from Khushi. (I'm already quite)

"Good for you because right now I'm not interested in hearing your nonsense" said Arnav.

"Magar hum kha... " started Khushi. (But I'm...)

"Stop your if and but Khushi and move fast Damnit" said Arnav gritting his teeth and holding her wrist he started dragging her.

Khushi was facing difficulty in matching his speed... with heels it was hard for her to even walk properly and here he is making her run and above that path had become slippery due to rain but still she was trying when her right leg got tangled in something making her fall and with unbearable pain in her ankle.

"WHAT THE...are you mad" shouted Arnav who also fell on his butt due to sudden pull.

"Ahh... " Khushi winced in pain making him alert.

"Khushi what happened?" asked Arnav getting worried.

Instead of replying his question Khushi tried to get up but again pain hit her she hissed in pain and tears started falling from her eyes still she kept trying making Arnav more angry with her stubborn nature.

"Stop this Khushi and let me check Damn it" said equally angry and worried Arnav.

"Hume aapki madad nhi chaiye" said Khushi and tried again get up when he held her shoulder. (I don't need your help)

"Don't you dare to move or else I'll not think twice before forcing you...so it will be better for you to sit quietly and let me check your wound" said Arnav looking in her eyes.

"Uski jarurat nhi hai hum apna khayal rakh sakte hai" said Khush. (It's not needed I can take care of myself)

"Yea I can see that how good you are in taking care of your self... Now let me handle this" said Arnav.

"Humne kha na hume aapki jarurat nhi hai... waise bhi hum aapko pahle hi bahut takleef de rhe hai aur nhi dena chahte" said Khushi in low voice making Arnav guilty for the way shouted on her. (I said I don't need your help... You are already in trouble due to me and I don't want to add more)

"Khushi please let me check your ankle and don't try to suppress your pain it's not going to help...  I think its sprain but first aid kid is in my car... Khushi stop moving it will hurt more I know you are angry with me...  may be I was bit rude but I didn't mean to... " said Arnav but before he complete Khushi cut him in between.