Part 9

Khushi came out of washroom and was moving towards her table when she saw Arnav. He was standing at corner taking support of wall and tapping his feet continuously indicating how impatient he is. The way he is looking towards her she can say that he is waiting for her but the question is why... why this sudden interest in her life when he was the one who left her without second thought.

When they were together he didn't found important to even give her a single glance and now when they are divorced he is following her like she is his last salvation. What is his motive behind this whole stalking drama? Now when he has his so called love Lavanya with him then why the hell he is bothering her. This man is nothing but a confused Idiot who can say that he owns one of the most successful fashion houses in the world. Well these Raizada can do nothing other than troubling others and she is their personal favourite in this department but somewhere she knew that if he is following her then he must be planning something she just wish that he don't have his eye on her son if yes then this time no one can save him from a mother's wrath last time it was about her so she let him go easily but if this time he tried to mess with mother then she will not hesitate showing his real place to him. Controlling her anger she started moving, without giving a glance she passed him when he called her from behind.

"Khushi..." called Arnav seeing her going without noticing his presence but she didn't stopped.

"Khushi...Khushi...KHUSHI STOP" shouted Arnav seeing her ignoring his call.

Khushi felt like giving him a tight slap for shouting like this on her and creating scene at public place but she knew it will do nothing but increase her blood pressure as these Raizada siblings are bull headed so you can't make them understand simple thing like normal people.

"Kya hai" asked Khushi foldind her hands across her chest. (What)

WHAT??? Even he doesn't have any answer for this 'what'. He have no Idea why suddenly he became so restless... why he is becoming so possessive for a girl for whom he don't have any feelings...he had never felt this before not even for Lavanya whom he claimed to love then why now and that also for Khushi his Ex Wife what is happening with him if he didn't sort out this soon then he will become mad.

"Humare paas barbaad karne ke liye khali waqt nhi hai to kya aap batayenge ki aapne aise hume yha kyu roka hai" asked Khushi with serious face. (I don't have time to waste so will you tell me why you stopped me here like this)

Hearing her words he comes back in present, looking at her expression he is getting nervous now as the way she is looking him it shows that he have to give some genuine reason for stopping her, but question is what as he is not understanding his feelings then how he is going to explain her.

"Actually I wanted to say sorry" said Arnav after composing his expression.

" Fir se sorry... aur iss baar kis liye" asked Khushi with expressionless face. (Again Sorry...For what)

"Wooo...subah mai...actually" started Arnav but not able say anything. (In ...Morning...actually)

He wanted to give her many reason for which he is sorry but he knew mere sorry is not enough for the grave mistakes he did in past.

"Rahne dijiye Mr. Raizada hum samajh sakte hai ...wo kya hai na aap amir log itni galtiyan karte hai ki unka hisab kitab rakhna kafi kathin hota hoga... to aap aaram se yaad kar ke hume fir kabhi bta dijiyega... filhal hum chalte hai hume der ho rhi hai" said Khushi with mocking smile and turn to leave when he hold her hand from behind. (Let it be Mr. Raizada I can understand... you rich people usually do so many mistakes that it's hard to keep their account... so take time and tell me when you remember for now I'm leaving)