Part 19

It was very awkward for Khushi standing in front of her family, in her Ex Husband arms and presence of her Ex Inlaws is making it worse. Glaring Arnav she asked him to put her down but he ignored it like he never heard her.

"Aye ladke ye ka Batamizi hai... niche utaro humari Bhatiji ko" Khushi closed her eyes hearing hee Buaji angry voice. It's so embarrassing for her and Arnav is smirking like fool. (Hey boy what's this... put my niece down)

"Buaji wo..." Started Arnav but Buaji cut him in between. (Actually Buaji...)

"Khabardaar jo hume Buaji kha... hum tumre koi Buaji nahi hai samjhe aur humse koi rishta jodne ki jarurat bhi nhi hai" said Buaji giving him deathly glare. Arnav gulped the hurt he felt with Buaji words and nodded his head in yes. (Don't you dare to call me Buaji... you are no one to me)

All the people present their except Arpita who was burning in fire of anger, got worried seeing angry Buaji. They all knew how much Buaji love Khushi and Arish. She hates Arnav for spoiling Khushi and till now she never shied showing this to them through her words. They got worried thinking Arnav presence didn't create any problem in Akash and Payal relation.

Seeing his angry sister and sad and guilty Arnav Shashi decided to take situation in his hand. Looking at Buaji he asked her calm down initially she was not ready to back off but seeing pleading face of Garima and worried face of all Raizada's except Arpita and Singhaniya she agreed.

Giving greateful look to his sister Shashi went to Arnav and Khushi. Giving a worried glance to Khushi  bandaged feet, he looked up to see Arnav and then looking down he meet her eyes.

"Ka hua Bitiya" Asked Shashi. (What happened?)

"She fell down and sprained her ankle" Arnav replied before Khushi do.

"Ye Patti... chot gahri hai ka" asked worried Khushi. (Bandage? Is wound is serious?)

"Don't worry its just small scratch, but she needs to take good rest" said Arnav with assuring smile.

Shashi looked Khushi for confirmation and when she nodded her head in yes he shied in relief. Khushi started struggling to come down from his arm but instead of putting her down he tightened his hold and kept standing in Gupta House living room as if it's nothing odd.

"I think now you can put her down Arnav... it's not like she has to rest only in your arms, Right?" Said Arpita gritting her teeth.

She can see her Son is totally smitten by his ex wife. After breaking his relationship with Lavanya he is openly showing his concern for Khushi and if you are not blind then you can easily see love in his eyes for his ex wife. Of it has been a year back then she could have accepted Khushi like she had accepted Shyam but now the situation is not earlier nor this girl. Khushi returns her Son life means her losing hold on him. Not only that she knows if Khushi comeback then she will lose her position in RM. She can't take risk after what they did with her it's obvious she is not going to let it go easily even the possibility of her Husband knowing about her and Anjali did will increase.

"I mean to say your hand must be hurting after picking her fir so long" said Arpita when Ayush glare at her.

"Thanks for your concern Mom but don't worry I'm totally fine... anyway Khushi is too light for me" said Arnav  with smirk.

Ayush Singh Raizada till now who was sitting quietly smiled seeing Arnav... his Son is trying to rectify his mistakes. It's not like he is totally blinds and aloof of the effort his Son is making to gain forgiveness, he can see how hard he is trying but he didn't want to intervene till its needed. Arnav had himself destroyed his family and now if he wants them back then he had to go through all the test Khushi decided for him. More than anyone he is Khushi and Arish culprit well the kid is too small to understand gravity of his father mistake so Arnav had to get Khushi forgiveness and win both his Son and Ex wife hearts.