Part 8

When Khushi came in she found her family waiting for her, she knew they are worried for as they very well understand her inner turmoil but she didn't wanted to give them any new tension. They are already in dilemma as Payal is going to marry in same family which is responsible for her distress so she directly went to Garima giving her a small smile she took Arish from her.

" Titaliya tum thik ho na bitiya ...uh Raizada ka beta ka keh rha tha" asked worried Buaji. (Khushi are you okay?...what that Raizada was saying)

Khushi knew this question was coming so composing herself she turned to face her.

"Hume kya hua hai Buaji hum to bilkul thik hai... aap ye kyu puch rhi hai aur kya hua aap sab hume aise kyu dekh rhe hai" asked Khushi showing as if everything is normal. (What happened to me I'm totally fine why are asking this and why you all are looking me like this?)

" Haye re Nandkishore ...uuh Raizada jarur kono jadu tona Kar gya hamari bitiya pe Garima iki nazar utaro...ihh dekho kaisan sanki jaisan baat karat hai" said Buaji patting her forehead. (OMG ...that Raizada had done some black magic on her look how she is talking like a Crazy)

Its really very hard to convince Buaji and when the topic is related with Raizada then it's next to impossible but still she have to try or else no one can stop Buaji from getting her answer directly from Arnav.

"Buaji aap kaisi baat Kar rhi hai hum bilkul thik hai ...hume kuch nhi hua hai aur na kisi ne hum pe koi jadu tona kiya hai" said Khushi in her try to make her believe but its not that easy. (What are you saying Buaji I'm perfectly fine and no one had any black magic on me so relax)

"To ka uh Raizada inha tumri sakal dekhan waste aye raha Nandkishore" asked Buaji sarcastically. (Then that Raizada had come to see your face)

"Jiji app jra sant ho jao...hume baat karne do bitiya se" said Shashi coming in between. (Sister please calm down and let me talk)

Shashi can comprehend that something had happened which Khushi didn't wanted to share and the way his sister is forcing her its only making her determination firm so he thought to take situation in his hand.

"Kro Nandkishore tumhi baat kro kahe ki humka to kuch nahi samajh awat hai" said Buaji grumpily while sitting on sofa. (Okay then you only talk as I'm not getting anything)

In this one year Shashi had understand Khushi very well, he knew she is girl of self respect who choose to keep her problem to her and spread happiness to others and by doing this she is killing herself which he as father will never approve but he also can't force her to do or say something against her will.

"Bitiya tum pe koi jor jabardasti nhi hai agar tumhe lagta hai ki wo baat hume batane layak hai to bata do...wo kya hai na hume tumhari fikar hai isliye...aur tum to apni Buaji ko janti ho wo tumhe aur lalla ko lekar bhavuk ho jati hai" asked Shashi touching her head lovingly. (You don't have any pressure...if you feel that you can share it with us then tell...you know that we all are worried for you and when it comes to you and Baby your Buaji get emotional)

For Khushi her foster family especially Shashi is her biggest support, they had taken her under their wing when her family had broken every relations with her and now they are her world and she can't see them worried for her.

"Babuji...Buaji...hum samajh hi nhi paye wo kyu aye tha aur unke irade kya the aur nhi hum samajhna chahte hai...unki baton pe bharosha kar ke hum ek baar apna dil todwa chuke hai bus abb aur nhi...unpe pyar aur vishwaas karne ki bahut badi kimat chukai hai humne...dubara unke jhooth or fareb me ane ki galti hum kabhi nhi kar sakte" said Khushi. (Babuji....Buaji... I didn't get why he had come or what was his intention neither I want to know that...In past I let him broke my heart by coming in his words but not again...I had paid huge price for loving him and trusting him but not anymore...I'm not going to repeat same mistake by falling in his Lie's)