Chapter 1: First Day part 1

Madison's view

I start to walk up to the creaking of the wooden floor boards. I don't open my eyes, I just stir around a bit and then drift back to sleep when I don't hear anyone anymore. I start to thrash around in my blankets and tangling myself in them as someone screams, "OH MY GOD! GET UP! MADISON!" Screeching nonsense in between and exaggerating my name out. I fell over the edge of my bed and caused a loud thud. I calmed my breathing. "I should kill you." I told her in a calm yet menacing tone. She was smirking at me, "Oh you love me besides at least I woke you up now rather than five minutes before we left." I turned around and pulled my pillow over me. "Stupid dirty blonde!" I emphasized 'dirty' because she hated being called just blonde and always corrected me. I don't think she heard it being muffled by a pillow and all.

Jen Watson my best friend, we have known each other since we were in diapers. Her and her younger sister, Beth, are seventeen years old being seven months apart. Werewolf pregnancies last only five months. They are the daughters of the beta of the pack or the second in command. Along with my twin brother, Aiden, and I are seventeen as well. We are the children of the Alpha of our pack. The Silver Crescent pack, that's us, one of the packs in the U.S. Just above our rival pack but that's for later.

I suddenly felt someone grab at my ankles. "Jen! No! I wanna sleep!" she dragged to the open space in my room. She dropped my feet to the floor. "Get up and Get ready! Now!" with that she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her. I groaned as I picked myself of the floor and stalk off to the shower to begin the horrible ritual. To get ready for the first day of my senior year in werewolf high school, awesome.

I go into my bathroom to take a shower, I came out with my towel hung around me as I start to look for an outfit. I chose blue denim jeans, a lose fitting dark blur sleeve cut t-shirt, and my gray cardigan over it with the sleeves scrunched up to the elbows. I finished it off with my beaten up black and white converse. Doing my hair was next, being midnight black with random single strands of silver hair. It was the same shade as my wolf but it was completely silver but changed to white in the sun. Anyways I blow dried it and did loose curls, parting to the right side and even managed to do a Ariel-looking bump where I would have bangs. I didn't really like make-up, it covered my freckles that spread across my cheeks and nose. I left my room grabbing my book bag, phone, keys, and sunglasses.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen where I met Jen. She wore black skinny jeans that hugged her curves, dark grey vans, and a cute crème colored halter top with a picture of an owl on it. She had her naturally straight dirty blonde hair loose so she can flip it side to side all day, she only put it up in a ponytail when she would get serious, start a fight, or train.

She handed me half of a bagel with crème cheese over it, I could cook but I loved the simplicity of a toasted blueberry bagel smothered in delicious crème cheese. I grabbed a stool as I waited for my brother and Jen's sister to come down. "Aiden let's go!" He felt since he was the eldest of us four, he was ahead of me by only three seconds by the way, he got to do whatever he wanted. "No! I am not riding to school with my sisters the first day!" I loved that he referred to Jen and Beth as our sisters even though we weren't blood related. At first he didn't like Jen but that changed when a couple of bullies came up to me and Jen basically threatened them and saved me. I am really shy, but I don't think I am too bad. His attitude changed after that and we stuck to each other ever since.

"Stop it! We are the highest ranking members of the silver crescent pack, we need to stick together and show a united front." Aiden and I being the kids of the Alpha and Luna of the silver crescent pack we are looked up to, it also helps that Aiden is the next Alpha he gets the title when we turn eighteen. Jen's parents are the betas of the pack so when my brother turns eighteen she assumes the title of beta as well. With Beth and I being sisters to them we are shown respect as well. I think they will be great Alpha and Beta, I don't think I could be in charge of a whole pack my shyness gets in the way of that. We also have a third in command, Michael, but he is nineteen he already gained his title and is filling his role beautifully.