Chapter 1

Troye's POV

I got into the car and fell into my happy daze staring out the window as we drove home, my life was finally falling into place - first TRXYE, now this - and I couldn't be more grateful. Before I knew it, the car was pulling into the driveway and I got out, walking up the walkway and up the front steps still in my daze until Connor came up behind me and tazed me in the sides with his fingers causing me to jolt upwards and him to laugh at me. I flipped him off and he stuck his tongue out at me in reply causing us both to laugh. God, I loved how he looked when he laughed: the skin under his eyes crinkled slightly, his green eyes looked so joyful, and it just made him look so young and beautiful that I couldn't resist. I put my hand against his cheek and leaned in, feeling his breath as I got closer to his face and his eyelashes caress my skin as his eyes fluttered shut, I pressed my lips against his and all my feats and worries melted away.

Connor's POV

Troye flipped me off and I stuck my tongue out at him in reply causing us both to laugh. God, I loved it when he laughed, it made his bright blue eyes look even brighter. He looked so perfect standing there. He tenderly brought his hand to my face and I could feel the heat in his fingertips radiate through my body. As he leaned in, I just felt pure bliss and butterflies fluttering in my stomach, and when his lips collided with mine I knew, I loved him.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so... ya. I'm really sorry if there are typos or anything and if there are please say so in the comments because I'm really OCD about those things and I'll try to fix as many of them as possible. Also, sorry that this chapter is so short but I'm just trying to get everything started. Thanks!!!